Part 19: Do you...

Sorry about the wait, ill try to be more active ;)

"What?" Mark said, turning to Ethan confused. Ethan cleared his throat and stared down at his feet.

"Nothing, I was joking."

After I made me and Ethan some toast, I told him I had some work to do on my computer. He left me to my room while I did my work. I was typing up a resume for that job mark had mentioned to me, just in case I needed it. After about an hour, I fell asleep at my desk and took a short nap. When I woke up I was no longer in the mood to continue my typing. I slipped out of my chair and ran my fingers through my hair. I opened the door to my room and stepped out onto the carpet. I turned to the right and I could hear Ethan's voice. I followed it and opened the door to his room. He turned around and I stopped in my tracks when I noticed he was filming a video.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I said, trying to shut the door. Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

"No no! I don't mind." Ethan said, shutting the door behind me.

He chuckled and handed me a spare pair of headphones, "My followers are going to figure things out but I don't really care. They will know sooner or later." I stepped closer to the monitor and began to stare at his equipment. I was amazed at his set up and partially zoned out.

"'Try not to laugh, ok?" he told me as I blinked and turned back to Ethan, assessing his comment. I gave him a thumbs up and cleared my throat.

As we went through the different clips, surprisingly, I was able to contain my laughter pretty well. Occasionally, however, I would completely lose it. I was so happy to see how much fun Ethan was having. I watched closely every time he laughed, I just couldn't stop staring at him. I wondered if when Ethan posted this the viewers would be able to see how badly I was blushing. 

After we had watched all the clips, I realized how much fun that had been. I wiped my eyes, basically crying from laughing so hard. Ethan smiled as he admired my laughter, he stuck his arms out and placed them around mine, I could feel him shaking. Was he nervous for some reason? 

We just sat there for a moment, staring at each other, not saying a thing. Ethan looked down at the floor and then back at me, I watched as he leaned in closer. I sat there for a moment until I realized what was going on. I leaned as Ethan kissed me. It was short but gentle, and a warm sensation ran through me. I pulled away and we continued to laugh, Ethans face was bright red, as well as mine. 

"y/n?" Ethan began to say, he paused and looked away for a moment. His green eyes reflected in the light of the monitors. I swallowed, 

"Yes Ethan?" I asked scooting in closer to him.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously, making eye contact for a few seconds at a time. My heart leaped out of my chest. 

"Yes! I would love to! you really want to date me?" I asked smiling, I felt like I could cry. 

"of course! I thought you were going to say no!"

"Don't put this in the video," I said as we shared a laugh.

I helped Ethan clean his area up and then I told him how I was done doing work for a while.

"Hallelujah, you have no idea how bored I am by myself," he said. I laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

"Me too."

Ethan leaned in for another kiss...

"Ethan?" Mark shouted at the top of the stairs,

We jumped backward as Ethan called back out to him, "I'm in here!" He yelled rather loud as I let out a chuckle. Mark opened the door and took a step in,

"you guys ready?" He asked, probably wondering what the heck we were doing. The two of us stared at each other confused,

"Ready for what?" we asked in unison, I could tell that it freaked Mark out slightly.

"We are all going out to the park for a while,"

"Sign me up!" I exclaimed, bolting towards the door.

It was strange to think about how I was going to the park in the middle of January. But sure enough, it was mid-sixties and the sun was shining.

Our group decided we would play some games and take Chica for a walk.

Me, my sister, jack, and Ethan all rode over in his car, once again blasting music. We laughed and nearly got in a wreck. Ethan told me about all the sights we saw as we drove past. We pulled up the park, and it was pretty empty.

Mark discussed how the rest of the crew was taking breaks and most of them were off doing other things, so it was just the 7 of us at the park. (Tyler, Mark, Amy, Ethan, Jack, kim, and y/n.)

I spread a few blankets out across the grass and laid down to soak up the sun since it was slightly chilly. However, I quickly felt warm lying there in my black jeans. Ethan sat down next to me with one leg folded and the other sticking out, resting his support upon his arms behind him. I stared up at the sky which was dotted with cumulus clouds. It was like the perfect explanation of the perfect weather, except slightly chillier. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh afternoon air, I felt relaxed for a moment. I heard the hustling of everyone around me. Next I felt a warm body lay down beside me and I could hear Ethan grunt.

Suddenly my peace and quiet was interrupted by Chica who gracefully stepped across my stomach.

I grunted and sat up.

"You ruined the moment Chica." Mark said as I heard Tyler laugh. I smiled and chuckled softly, my breath partially taken from me, it seemed as though Mark and Tyler were figuring things out. Ethan laid there and then Chica began to crawl over him, this time however, Ethan lay still. Chica laid down across his chest as he gave her a kiss on the head. I blushed so hard because it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I hoped that mark and Tyler hadn't been watching. As I looked around I saw jack and cam across the park coming towards us. I assumed they had taken a walk or something. They sat down on the blanket across from us picking out animals in the clouds. Jack laughed when cam noticed a Sam in the clouds. I rolled my eyes but low key thought it was great to watch. Tyler stood up from his spot on the grass, Chica jumped off of Ethan and he grunted as he held his stomach. I laughed and laid back down again next to him.

"You want to come with me?" Tyler asked Mark as he grabbed Chica's leash.

Mark shrugged and stood up. I watched as the two of them made their way to a path around the outskirts of the park. I sighed and scooted slightly closer to Ethan. He looked so peaceful I almost thought he was sleeping for a second.