Part 21: the mall

We decided it would be a fun idea to head out to a nearby mall and raid the food court. Even though the food isnt always that great , it went over our heads as a great idea. After all, I was down if it meant I get to raid the mall with all my friends.

Mark asked Ethan if he had a camera and he sad there was a spare in his car. We laughed and decided it would be a funny idea to do a vlog in the mall. We knew it would make great content. 

After we had stuffed ourselves full with junk, Ethan whipped out the camera and was ready to film.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to Malling with Mark."

"Malling is not a thing." I said next to Ethan and mark made a face at me that induced our laughter. Despite the comment I had just made, mark once again smiled at the camera and began to introduce the team.

"This is kim, Tyler, Ethan, and 'her'" He said giving me another glare. I tried to fight back laughter this time.

"And we are once again joined with jack." Jack waved to camera and we stood up and got ready to roll.

We moved down the mall and found the first interesting store to our right. It was a cozy, narrow shop that ran farther back than you could see. It was one of those dark stores that you got a bad vibe when you went around it. It was dark and the lighting was rather terrible. Mark went in first, followed by Ethan who was filming. I followed close behind the two of them, practically clinging to Ethan. I hated situations like this, but at least I was accompanied by my friends.

We cautiously moved towards the back of the store. The store was unusually cold. It was stuffed with small knick knacks and strange items I hadn't seen before. There wasn't a single person in the store other than us. As we reached the end of the store, we saw cash registers and one person. An older man who looked rather drunk. This was a main mall in LA, how on earth did-

"Hello sir!" Mark smiled and approached the man. The man jerked his head upwards and stared at us strangely. I instantly clung onto Ethan's shirt with intensity. I could feel him jump slightly, and move his body to stand right in front of me.

The man looked past Mark and straight into Ethan's eyes.

"NO FILMING!" He shouted, I jumped and hated to admit it, but I was scared. Ethan didn't budge, he kept the camera high up in the air.

"Why not?" Mark asked, even though it was a policy most stores had. When the man jumped over the counter, all of us booked it out of there. Even though he probably wouldn't haven't harmed us, we didn't want to stick around to find out.

We ran to the other end of the mall, practically asking to be kicked out. But surprisingly, nothing happened. We roamed a few more stores until we decided we were all pretty exhausted. There was quite a bit that happened and I had no doubt that the video would turn out good.

After we were finished at the Mall, we piled into cars and headed home. This time, my sister and Sean had decided to ride with Mark instead. That meant that me and Ethan were once again alone.

I sat down in the car and leaned my head against the back of the seat. I closed my eyes and took a sigh. Ethan smiled as he sat down next to me in the drivers seat,

"Tired y/n?" He asked, starting the car.

"Yeah," I said yawning.

"We better get my princess to sleep then, huh?" I immediately turned as red as a cherry and sat up in the seat. I turned to Ethan with both of my eyebrows raised, "Your what?"

He then blushed with a nervous smirk. "What? Am I not allowed to call you that?" I sat back in the seat slightly, fidgeting with my hands.

"No, it's just." Ethan put his hands out and diverted his focus from driving.

"You don't have to answer that." He said putting a hand on my shoulder. My heart rate continued to rise as I bit my lip and answered it anyways.

"It's just that no one has ever called me that before." I said looking down at my feet nervously. Ethan removed his hand from my shoulder for a second, and glanced down at the road. After a short moment, he returned his gaze to me and smiled.

"There's a first time for everything." He said smiling softly. I stared at him amazed,

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I said, not thinking before I spoke. oh no, I thought, he probably thinks that was too straight forward. I watched as Ethan pulled the car off the road and parked. He didn't answer but simply leaned in and gave me a hug. I sat there for a moment, feeling as though I might cry.

When I let out a sniffle, Ethan rubbed my back and pulled me closer.

"Aww its ok." He said, shushing me.

He let out a soft chuckle and I did the same.