Prologue

You're here; that's good. Now we can start:

    UA High. . .

   The most prestigious hero academy in. . . everywhere really. UA has a track record of graduating the top pro heros globally. Everyone knows that if you want to make it as a hero and dominate the charts, UA is your school.

    But alas, it's not that easy. One does not simply apply then get into UA. Every year, hundreds of bright-eyed kids try out in the entrance exams to get in. And every year, hundreds of kids fail.

    However, for those who are lucky enough to succeed in said exams or get in on recommendations, UA has the single best hero classes lined up and ready to help. With former pro heros as teachers and a budget of a wildly unnecessary amount of money, the UA Hero Course is home to the students who will crush it as professional Heros one day.

    But you know what? This story isn't about the kids who made it. I know what you came here for: "A new kid scrapes by on the entrance exams and gets put into the 1A hero course!" But truthfully, not every hero destiny begins in the spotlight. 

    That's right, I'm talking 'bout the kids who have the exact same dreams and skills, but for their own reasons, didn't get put into the main scene. These kids rough it out in the background but hope to someday be heros too. The "extras" as some might call them,

    This is the story of a kid in the Support Course. . .