❇Mini Chapter: Rocket!❇

Name: Mordecai "Rocket" Rockefeller

Quirk: Muted Medium
Rocket has the power to communicate with the spirits of dead people. Of course he also has to follow the rules of the undead. Rocket cannot ask the ghosts about the future, religion, what the afterlife is like, and so on. He also can't ask them to hurt or posses anyone living, and he still has the risk of offending or angering the spirits so he usually stays neutral with them.

Drawbacks:
Only he can see the spirits, and because he is constantly hearing the voices of the afterlife, he is deaf to the living world. The ghosts deafen and mute him from everyone living, so that he can't talk to living people about the ghosts.

Background: Ever since he was a little kid, Rocket had always been quite fond of inventing and building. At the age of seven, he was visited by the spirit of Thomas Edison who taught him how to invent his first green, mobile energy source. The spirit would come back and occasionally bring fellow inventors and scientists like Einstein and Marrie Curie.  Rocket and the ghosts would often spend recesses under the slide using his quirk to build anything he could think of.

All throughout middle and elementary school he would compete then dominate the regional science fairs with his inventions and the help of historical inventors at his side. He's always been a shy and timid kid but Rocket would shine when it comes to anything math and science related.
Teachers and professors who have seen what the kid can do immediately reffer him over to UA's outstanding department of support, letting quiet Rocket get in on recommendations. Few believed in him when it comes to hero work on account of his hearing disability but Rocket refused to let something as small as deafness keep him from getting to the top. He went on to class 1H with his ghost friends who followed him, and continued to invent support items for future heros

 He went on to class 1H with his ghost friends who followed him, and continued to invent support items for future heros

Some doodles of Rocket and his buddy, the ghost of Thomas Edison