❇more character details❇

So I got some questions about the ocs, mainly about Rose and her quirk

Rose does not need to eat to survive but does enjoy some foods and gets cranky after long periods of time without it (much like how we dont need to be on phones or laptops but still really like to)

Her body is made of light that doesnt need to sleep or drink or even breath but does thrive with them. The light is a projection of her consciousness and she benefits from mental care like drinking water, taking deep breaths, sleep and so on. That being said its all mostly an illusion seeing as she doesnt have real organs. (So she still thinks and talks but doesn't exactly have a physical brain. This will be important way later) The reason for this is so she isn't hurt when shape shifting into her weapon form. The light has two forms, weapon and human, that her conscious mind is attatched to.

Though it is almost impossible to tell that. The light is tangible and acts as what she subconsciously thinks a normal body would. So her hair grows without her thinking about it and she can gain weight, bulk up, and so on. All of her growth is because of the subconscious understanding that that's what she's supposed to do.

(I know the glare is a pain in the neck-)

Her automail (or prosthetics) on the other hand are entirely different. They are not light but regular metal and wires. They still move and react like normal robotics but cannot shape shift with her. This puts Rose in a struggle when it comes to changing forms and overall makes her Quirk's original purpose useless.

Her brass knuckles are a band of rose gold brass that she can summon to cover her knuckles at will. Every weapon has a half way point in their shape shifting but it does depend on what the weapon is. Rose's weapon form is gauntlets so she gets brass knuckles.

The gene for her Quirk is an extremely dominant trait

The gene for her Quirk is an extremely dominant trait. About 50% of Cuba, where its most common, has the same Quirk or one very similar. The Rosemary family is one of very few households in Japan to come from Cuba and withhold the traditional customs.

Every weapon is unique as well as the human form they can take. A weapon can range from an old-fashioned sheild or sword to modern firearms and guns. But as we've covered a weapon is as good as useless without a meister (except for the halfway point but that ususally does not cover the full strength of the weapon in full form)

And there we go! Hope I cleared some stuff up for you guys. If you have any questions please feel free to comment and I will do my very best to answer you! Thank you so much for reading and now back to the story--