THE Ë̷X̷T̷R̷Ã̷$: 💀 Halloween Special 🎃

Good evening and Happy Halloween my geeks and creeps! Welp we did it, y'all got me to 3k views!! *Celebratory skeleton dance* and— wait what's this??  No way! you guys got me to 5,000!? Oh my spooky stars thank you so much!! Guys just the fact that you all can break the second incentive before the reward for the first one is released, that's insane thank you!

I know this was supposed to be a short mini chapter but it ended up being much longer than anticipated. I guess I got a little overexcited with the spooky season ...

So be warned there's a long chapter ahead

Thank you all for your support not only with this book but also with my OC-TOBER it's been a great success I loved seeing all your amazing ocs and I really appreciate the views on my book as well as this. If you haven't checked it out please do for some fun spooky prompts and drawings! Tonight I wish you all a very spook-tacular Halloween and please be safe if you're going out. Lots of love to all of you great kings, queens, and royals in between 🧡🖤🧡🖤

⚪⚪⚪

Based on a true story....

-----------------
Have you ever seen those commercials where people seem to screw up the simplest of tasks?

Yeah that's pretty much what happened here.
___________________

October 31st, Halloween night, and almost every kid at UA was studying to prep for tests and internships.
They really know how to have a good time, don't they?

Luckily your friendly neighborhood box, Lunchbox for that matter, made sure we would still have a good time. The party animal (hahaha) decided to host a get together once again with, you guessed it,

THE  Ɇ Ӿ ₮ Ɽ ₳ ₴

Sequels are always a great idea.

"Why do I have to go? I wasn't in the first short," your favorite, purple haired depresso complained, leaving the campus with me, Rocket, and Mei.

"Cause the author is out of ideas, and you're lucky enough to be called an minor character by a certain angry dandelion," I answered and checked the time. Normally I wouldn't advise walking alone at night, but if someone wants to pick on a group of superhumans who have no sense of morals then be my guest.

We made good time to the park where Lunchbox and Ronan were waiting, costumes on and energy drinks in hand. "Aye welcome, kiddos!" Lunchbox smiled and waved us over, sitting on the top of a picnic table with Ronan sitting next to him on the bench.

We walked over, grabbing our own drinks and taking a seat too. "You're only like a year older than us, but thanks." I sat on the marry go round with Rocket on the other side, crossing his legs and probably expecting me to spin him at some point. Lunchbox sat up and faced us, talking with his hands as usual. "Great to see you guys again! My dad packed snacks again, so I hope you all like spooky brownies." He opened a neatly packed box that had an assortment of bat and pumpkin shapped, frosted brownies in it. I happily reached over and grabbed two out of the box, "Thanks man, I would honestly kill for Lunch Rush's desserts, it's unreal."

"Aye, let's wait until we have one brownie left before resorting to murder," Lunchbox joked but I was 100% serious. I mean have you had his dad's food??

Lunchbox put the box on the counter and sat up again, "Alright ladies and dudes, take us through the fits for tonight." He looked at Shinso who was sitting at the table, like a normal person, wearing a purple and pink striped sweater and cat ears, last minute whiskers across his face, and a black dot on his nose. He looked up from his phone when he realized we expected him to share with the class who he was dressed up as.
"Oh, right. I'm that cat from that movie." He looked back down, obviously tired and not caring, which I kinda respected.