~A Day in the Life of Q~

Happy birthday to professor Quinton Q Qonstance!!!!

Bros the amount of love this fantabulous dude has received is unreal (seriously, I think most of you like him more than the main character) He is a personal favorite OC of mine, and I am so thrilled to have him in this book! Thank you all for your love, so here's a special lil short to take a break from the sports festival arc and celebrate Professor Q 💚

Ok so I found this video, and thought of Q going through Rose's room when he suspects she's doing drugs or drinking. The short story below is the exact script from the video (a tiny bit altered to fit the story, but overall word for word) it's not essential to watch the video, but I did want to credit the creator! obviously this isn't cannon, and Q wouldn't ever swear and Rose would nEvEr have dRuGs, but I thought it would be a good filler chapter after all the recent action.
Please enjoy and stay tuned for more

. . .

"Rosemary, chuckaboo," Q quietly peeked his head inside the empty room. "Huh, nobody's here. Well, I guess there's no other reason for me to be in here." He turned to leave, but swiftly halted. "Other than the fact that room is filthy!" He kicked the door open all the way and pushed over the bookcase.

"Where's the freaking crush Rosemary!? Wheres the freaking dope?!"

He began to inspect each object individually. "Is this a bong?" The tube of a paper towel roll.

"I smelt it. Q went to collage, he knows! Ok well I didn't go to college exactly, but I heard about in on the picture box!"

The kolidoscope, "This is a bong." 

"Hydroflask...flask— I knew it.... she's drinking again, isn't she?"

The lamp, "Is this a bong? This is a bong. Am I a bong?" He smells himself "I'm a bong."

"You know what that sounds like?" He shakes the lamp around violently. "A bong!"

Then looks inside the water bottle, "Hm empty, just the lies shes been telling me!" and throws it across the room

Q panicked and dramatically collapsed against the wall, dialing a number on his flip phone. "Aizawa, our students are on the drugs!! Ok, and- *gasp* I have to go this instant, I just found some little rantallion's shoes!" He throws his phone and picks up the black boots.

"Which one of these little doxies is trying to torment my student!?" He inspects them, checking the label. "Doc Martin's — I don't know who this Doc is, but I will lecture the heck outta him if he's the one putting my foster kid on the reefer. Get outta here devil man!!," and throwing the shoes.

"Well it's a good thing this coffee is decaf." He said to himself pouring in a five hour energy bottle into it before throwing open the closet doors
"You think you can hide from me you little monster!? I was in high school once too, jackass!!"

"Looky here: sun protective glasses. Sun is a lighter, a lighter is for the Wheaties! Oh my-! what is this, what is this, is this a walkie talkie??? She's probably using it— to communicate to her friends to do more drugs!!!"

"She's off the weed again Shouta! Ring ring I want my student back!!"

He finds an energy drink, "Bang? what are you banging, honey, cause I'm banging my head against the wall!! We only drink coffee in this household, so who brought this in here? It was probably— the man-whore with the shoes!! Does she want to give me a heart attack!?"

"Is she smoking out of a lint roller roller...?"

"She is off the weed!!"

He then finds a portable phone charger. "What is this— too small to be a bong....Yep, its a jewel. This is one of them." He sniffs it– in the name of science of course "Must be doing it wrong"

"Tide pods!?" Q gasps in shock. "Great— great. She's doing internet challenges. I've seen the facebook, Rose, I know the challenges!— I can actually use a few of these for later." He puts a couple in his pocket.

"Would you look at that another walkie talkie to call her drug dealer, Doc!"

"If I were an arrogant teenager, where would I hide drugs? The desk. The freaking desk!!"

"A ruler? Why would she need a ruler? She doesn't do my homework. Unless— it's to measure her reefer! Yes, she's measuring how much pot she is smoking all night! An ungodly amount because any amount is ungodly!" He yells while smacking the desk with the ruler.

"A sharpie? A sharpie. What, let me guess woo hoo! Oh that wasnt too bad- NO! GET IT TOGETHER Q THAT'S FOR DRUGS!" He yeets the sharpie

"Where is she getting all these watches. Of course. Drug dealing. Thats why she had the walkie talkie; she's calling the other drug dealers!!"

"All those watches but she still doesnt know how much time shes ruined!"

"WHERES MY SWEET GRIL WHO TRIES TO SHOOT ME, WHERE IS SHE!!"

"I knew I shouldnt have let her hang around 1A. It's the hero's fault!! Their teacher is a peice of garbage insomniac rat-shit! Its the hero course's fault; my student wouldn't do this!"

"Shouta I need your help youre the only one I can trust!" Q cries into the phone.

"Headphones..? whats she listening to— hm, nothing, just like her brain after the pot."

"Probably likes rap, A.K.A. weed provocative music– ahh get it off!!"

"This Percocet?— antibiotics- ticks ticks ticks tocks *gasp* TikToks. drugs. People on TicTok are on drugs this is drugs!!

"Oh this is a vape?" He looks at the phone charger. "this is a vape"

"This is how it started. She raises the desk to do cocaine off the counter without leaning down cause shes too high" he chokes out in hopes of not crying then leans down to the desk. "Yep thats perfect height."

"You know I used to have some wild times, I remember my days as a UA student- BUT IVE CHANGED I CHANGED, ROSEMARY!! He cries, "I've changed.."

Q then so did this everyday for several months

. . .

Aye thanks for reading I hope you all liked this little silly short! Thank you all so much for your support and oh my stars we reached 5k I can't believe you guys did it!!! Oh my goodness that makes me so freaking happy thank you all a billion times! The Halloween special will release this Saturday, Oct. 31st and regular chapter updates will resume the Monday after the following on Nov. 9 as it is exam weeks for me and I would like some time to catch up. I will hold off on the Q&A just to make sure everyone has a chance to ask questions and if you are reading this and you haven't asked one- well what are you waiting for?? Go on I'll wait! I can't have a Q&A without questions so all I ask from you lovely readers is that you spam me with whatever is on your mind.

Anyway that's all for now, I'll see you guys soon. Please take care and stay safe ❤️