Ending A/N

Hello wonderful lads, lasses, and loves, and welcome to the final authors note of Guns And Roses. Hard to believe it's over, isn't it? Well it is hard for me, but I couldn't be more thrilled to have made it this far.

It feels like such a long trip with these characters of mine, but I have to remember this book isn't even a year old yet. Which makes it so hard to believe that we are already over 8,000 views! That's amazing and something I never dreamed of, so thank you all so much! I know every author says this, but I honestly couldn't do this without you guys.

So there's a lot I want to get through so let's get into it

Dedications and thank yous:
I want to dedicate this book to all of the people who have helped me make it and been with me until the end.

Everyone of you who have voted, commented, added this to your public reading list, and stayed until the end. The fact that some of you have kept around to see this book conclude makes me so happy; thank you.

-AngelMaria-
I never would have had the inspiration to write this if it wasn't for you, and I really just can't thank you enough for all you help. Rose likely wouldn't have grown as much if it wasn't for you, and getting to write stories with you has been an honor. Thank you so much for all you help

T-Generation2378
I want to thank you for all your support throughout my book. You were the first real fan of this, and seeing all your comments and votes so early on really encouraged me to keep going. You are one of the reasons I loved writing because seeing your comments on chapters made me look forward to updating every week. The fan art you made was unbelievably great, and I thank you so much for it!

peachy_cheeks_sweet
One of the nicest and most supportive people I have had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you so much for all your support in my writing, I know that no matter what I can count on you because you have come through for me over and over again, and you don't even read this book! That's crazy to me, but it's exactly the nice Peachy thing to do. Thank you so so much, love!

JunieWeathers
I can't thank you enough for all your help with this. Your review was so great to see and I am so happy you decided to stay along for the story afterwards! You're such a talented author, so seeing your support was truly an honor.

And a big, huge thank you to all of my readers around the globe! I couldn't do this without you guys so thank you so much for voting, commenting, and sharing

Extras:
Now we did achieve nearly every incentive, and that is unbelievable to me! You readers definitely came through on the milestones, so I will most certainly come through for you and write the rewards for the last two incentives.

Most of the incentives like the Q&A and Halloween Special can be found in the back of this book along with more fun one shots, but everything not seen here such as the 3 part Fantasy AU and 10k specials will be found in my new book Coming Soon and More which is an expansion book about this story.

I may publish more little extras about the characters and story depending on if I think of anything or have time. All new Extras will be found in Coming Soon and More.

All updates and news about this book and it's extras will be posted about on my message board, so check in every now and then to see what's happening.

Questions and Commentary:
Now that my first and most favorite book is complete, I would love to know what you guys have thought of the story! Please do not feel like you have to answer all of these, as this is merely for fun. You are welcome to jump around and skip questions, and I thank everyone who can answer and help me learn what it is you all would like to see later on.