Save Rock And Roll

Rose's POV

"Rose." Someone called from across the room, startling me, but I chose to ignore it. Just as I was about to fall back asleep, someone shook me. I groaned and rolled toward my roommate, opening my eyes and looking at them.
"Pete, it's like 9 am. Why are you waking me?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the black-haired boy, waiting for a response.
"We meet the guys today. You'll miss Patrick if you don't wake up." A smirk appeared on his face as he mentioned that last part, causing me to sit straight up quickly. My thinking was unfocused, jumbled. "Get out." I practically shouted at my roommate, who hesitated a second before leaving and closing the door behind him. I got dressed quickly. I wore a T-shirt and some skinny jeans, nothing fancy. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and I was ready.
Sitting on the couch in the living room of the shared apartment, I pondered to myself. How did I get so lucky? My thinking was interrupted when Pete, both my roommate and best friend, walked out. He led the way to his car, my hand in his. This was normal for us. Nothing romantic there. It was just the comfort of us being there for each other, and we weren't afraid to show it.
Pete sped off in the direction of Patrick's house where we were supposed to discuss new music. You see, my four best friends are in a band called Fall Out Boy. They've been on a break for almost four years- a hiatus. I never thought they would ever reunite, honestly. Once I heard from Patrick, the lead singer (and also my very, very best friend), that Pete was considering it, I made him promise to drive me to Patrick's the very next day. And here I am.
I rapped on the door softly three times before a man about my height opened it. "Patrick!" I exclaim, quite excitedly even though I see him every week. "Flora," he replied to me with a smile. That was his nickname for me, and I didn't mind it. It fit. I had red hair, dyed of course, freckles dotting my pale face and arms, I was skinny, but never had curves. I was 5'4 and 100 pounds. I never was the ideal image of beauty, but people say my personality makes up for it.
I've somehow ended up in a bone-crushing hug between the four men: Joe, Andy, Patrick, and Pete. I say my greetings to all of them and make myself at home on the couch inside. I can see Pete whispering something to Patrick, causing a glare-war between the both of them. I furrow my eyebrows and watch them uncomfortably exchanging rude looks and words I can't make-out.
I thought they were friends? What is going on?

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfiction so please tell me what you think! Love you all ❤️ - Keri