Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Rose's POV
The silence in the room was unbearably tense.

"I forgot my phone," Pete says, causing me to jump a little.

He walks over into his room, grabs his phone, and gives me a hug. I hug him back instantly, calming down. I could tell Patrick felt the least bit comfortable.

Pete pulled away and gave Patrick a simple salute, which made me angry.

Patrick didn't do anything.

"We need to talk later," I say to Pete as he's walking out the door.

"Will do." I hear in a quiet voice as the door slams shut, leaving Patrick and I to speak again.

Honestly, I felt nervous to have to talk to him again.

I inhaled deeply, exhaling after a few seconds.

I studied his features.

His eyes were really amazing, I never really thought that much of them.

They had blue, green, and a golden ring around the pupils.

I always told Patrick that you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. At least I could.

Right now, they looked hopeful, while his exterior was uneasy.

I leaned my head on his shoulder like always, and calmed down a little.

"You know, Flora, Pete bothers me sometimes."

That surprised me, but not much.

"Why is that?" I chewed on my nail, it was a bad habit.

"Your relationship. You're so close, and I want you to look at me like that," he says, barely above a whisper.

"Who says I don't? You just aren't looking when I do."

Patrick turns toward me, and chuckles.

"I look at you a lot, Rose. You're never looking at me like that."

"Maybe you can't see it, but I am right now," and I'm not lying. I'm looking at him for one of the first times as more than a friend.

I'm looking at him like it would be so easy to kiss him right there.

I'm looking at him like I wouldn't mind spending my Sunday morning waking up next to him. Like I wouldn't mind drinking coffee and talking about things we love on my apartment balcony.

Because now that I think about it, I really wouldn't.

He smiles, a genuine smile, and I knew.

It's time to tell him.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Andrew because he seriously is a great friend. But also the fact that he wouldn't shut up about me updating. Here it is, dude.
Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt