Miss Missing You

Patrick's POV
I missed her. Man, I feel like an asshole. I am one, actually. If she's happy, I'm happy.

Not really.

I don't care what I do to Pete right now. He had his chance for a really long time.

I'm making her fall in love with me.

Rose's POV
"Hey, uh, this is my girlfriend, Grace." Andy says, breaking the silence.

"We already know each other. Andy, if you didn't know by now, this is my sister." I say, looking her up and down, and ushering her inside.

My sister and I were once close, but eventually we stopped calling, stopped texting, stopped all contact. It's been over a year since we've seen or spoken to each other.

I give her a big hug and she gladly returns it, nothing's changed.

"Small world," Andy and Joe both say to each other, making Grace and I laugh.

Me and her talk about the events of the past year, and I tell her about the Patrick and Pete situation.

"You totally are in love with Patrick." She says, quite loudly.

So loud that the boys stop their conversation and stare at me.

I'm blushing. Not because I like him, because I'm embarrassed.

Or maybe because I like him.

Grace's POV
I turn toward Andy and side-hug him, still laughing at how red my sister is.

I'm going to fix this. I'm talking to Patrick.

She seems upset for someone who just got their crush to sleep with them.

Joe seemed pretty happy with Luce, that's the kind of relationship I want one day. Not caring about anything.

I really missed Rose.

Pete's POV
I kept thinking about Rose, so I decided to write some lyrics down, and make a song for her.

Me and You...

I liked how that sounded in my head.

Rose's POV
Everyone left after a couple hours, and we only had about 1 beer each (except Andy, he doesn't drink), so I was surprisingly sober.

I lay on my bed, thinking.

I knew I loved Pete, he was so great and I've always loved him as more than a friend, but I kept thinking about when Patrick kissed me.

I came to the realization that I actually liked kissing him, which is why I hesitated.

I wanted him to do it again.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Who do you ship? Love you all ❤️ - Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt