She's My Winona

Rose's POV
I woke up with a splitting headache.

Hangover. I looked around the room, and to my left was Pete, his arm draped around my waist.

What?

The memories of last night soon came flooding back, and I grinned to myself, then frowned when I remembered about Patrick.

He didn't deserve that.

I was nude, and Pete was nude, the only think covering us was a blanket. I felt vulnerable and exposed, but I didn't regret it, even if he was drunk.

I hated to wake him, but there was no other choice.

"Pete," I whisper, shaking him lightly until I hear a sleepy groan.

"What?" A cranky voice answers, his hand reaching up to his head and I realized he was hungover too.

"Sorry, can you please get my extra clothes and an aspirin? I'll cook breakfast," I say to him softly, kissing him lightly on the temple and allowing him to get up.

When he returned, I popped the pill in my mouth quickly and downed half the water.

I took my clothes from him, quickly got dressed, and smiled at him.

"We still need to talk about this later, Pete. I'm not forgetting about this." I say seriously, my hand running through my hair.

"Me neither," he sasses back, smirking.

I give him a kiss on the cheek, and walk out into the living room, leaving him to change.

Patrick's POV
There she was, looking as gorgeous as ever. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walking into my kitchen, either not noticing me or just not caring.

Her hips swayed when she walked. She was graceful at everything. Everything she did was just so perfect, just like her.

And it broke my heart.

She said a simple hello to me and then went back to pretending I don't exist.

Pete walked out, fully clothed, and was more friendly to me, asking about my well being and my hangover, or lack of one, surprisingly.

I then saw him walk toward Flora, smiling.

Then he kissed her. A full-blown kiss. His arm around her waist, hers around his neck.

They knew I was watching, they just acted like they didn't care. They were mentioning the 'great time they had last night.'

That was when I knew what happened. She kissed me back. Then she says she doesn't like me, and then she does my best friend. I was angry.

So I kicked them out.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Another chapter, thanks for reading. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt