Bang The Doldrums

Rose's POV
I jumped a little at how loud that was, and pulled away.

Pete seemed pretty scared too, his eyes widened and I sat there, a little speechless.

"Don't ever do that again." I warned him, my face serious.

"Why not? I like you, you like me. Simple," he replied, as if it were that simple.

"Weren't you just yelling at me not one minute ago?"

"I was angry. Jealous." I almost laughed.

"Pete, you told me you loved me years ago. You knew I was interested in a relationship. You had years to make a move, you waited until now. Kinda late, don't you think?"

"I still don't see the problem." He said, looking both confused and interested.

"The problem is that would hurt Patrick. I love Patrick, too. I'm not getting into a relationship when that would break his heart," I sighed, thinking about what to do.

"He's not very happy with you right now, you know."

"With you either, Pete. You can't just go around kissing whoever you please. Sometimes it drives away the person they actually care about," and with that, I walked out.

Patrick's POV
I drove away in a blur of anger and confusion.

She lead me on.

I enter my house with a loud sigh and sat on my couch.

I couldn't stop thinking about her.

She had really pretty light brown eyes that I loved. Those cute freckles that dotted her face. Those pale pink lips.

But I had to be done with her.

I shook the thought away and focused on the muted show playing on the television.

A quick knock tore my attention from the show.

I got up, and answered.

Rose.

Rose's POV
He answered, and looked a little surprised, but invited me in. Patrick was always more forgiving than he should be.

I sat down, him sitting about 5 feet away from me.

"Pete kissed me," I said, internally groaning.

"Okay? And what's your point?" He sounded angry, and looked over at his body.

He was tense, you could literally feel the tension between us.

"My point is I want my best friend back. I know I've been distant with you, and I'm sorry. I've just been worried about Pete. You know, he was in a coma," I say, shaking my head at how pathetic I sound.

Patrick's POV
I sighed. I was having an internal battle with myself. After a full five minutes of thinking, I came to my decision.

"I forgive you, on one condition." I said, and I took a deep breath.

"And that is?"

"You go out with me tonight."

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so, so much for over 1k reads! It means so much to me. I'll be updating soon. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt