Grenade Jumper

Patrick's POV
I got a text from Summer. I smiled at my phone opening the message until the text appeared on the screen.

Summer: If you're seeing this, call Rose.

She was normally bossy, so I didn't pay it any mind. They were coming over in a couple hours to visit me anyway, so I didn't call.

I had a weird feeling in my gut.

I didn't like it.

Rose's POV
"What are you doing here?" I looked at Summer. She looked so.. Plastic. Ew.

"Looking for Patrick, he hasn't spoken to me in a while."

"He's in the hospital."

She looked surprised, but it looked rehearsed. Like she was practicing her reaction.

"Really?! Is he dead?" Her voice screeched loudly in my ears and I frowned.

"He's okay. I don't know his condition, but you can go and see for yourself." I was the same height as Summer, and my feet were planted firmly on the ground. I wasn't letting her in my apartment, even though I could tell she was attempting to get in.

She was moving closer, and I was scared. I knew she was capable of doing some pretty nasty things if she wanted to, but I didn't back down.

Summer's POV
My plan was working perfectly. The original plan was to have my boys kill Patrick, and leave Rose broken. But they were too scared. Oh well, I might just have to kill him myself. We'll see.

The thing is, Rose took Patrick away from me. I left him, yeah, but I could've come back.

Then he fell for her.

I just wanted revenge. Patrick doesn't interest me anymore, but it's fun scaring people. Making them miserable. I find it amusing when they shrink down, when their voice quivers while their body shakes.

That's what I live for, and that's what I'm doing this for.

I chuckled a bit and pushed past her, making my way into her room.

A guy was there. I recognized him, but it took me by surprise. One of Patrick's friends.

Rose ran into the room, screaming so loud I couldn't get a word of what she was saying. I remained calm throughout all of this, and flashed a cheeky smile.

"You should probably go see Patrick today, you'll need it," I said, once everything calmed down.

The black haired boy was surprisingly quiet in all of this. I shot him a glare and he laughed.

I scoffed and turned toward the girl before me, walking past her and out of the apartment.

But before I did, I whispered something that should send chills down her spine.

Rose's POV
I was quite happy that she was actually leaving.

She turned to walk out and stopped at my ear.

I smirked at her and her high-pitched voice turned into a low, raspy one.

"You're next."

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for continuing to read and vote, it means a lot! Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt