Grand Theft Autumn

Rose's POV
My sister just left, it was dark out and I was alone again with my thoughts. I poured myself some more iced coffee and drank it, the cool liquid soothing my dry throat.

Since it was late, I decided to lay in bed and try and fall asleep.

I changed into some loose-fitting pajamas and pulled the covers up to my shoulders. I was lying on my back and it was supposed to snow a couple feet tonight.

I let out a loud sigh, trying not to think about anything. I closed my eyes, even though I was far from asleep.

Pete's POV
I was angry at him.

He knew that.

We were attempting to discuss new music.

The band wasn't officially back together yet, even though I wanted it to be. We had taken a long enough break, I missed the guys and the music.

That's what I loved. I remember our first tour, Rose went with us. She was naturally a musical person, she never had any problems with going on tour. We actually liked that she went. She kept smiles on our faces and kept us all in order.

Patrick's POV
I wish Rose were here. She was my inspiration to keep on writing through my good times and my bad times, the conversations I would have with her would inspire the melodies that would turn into songs.

An urgent knock at the door stopped my conversation with Pete, and I got up slowly to answer it.

I didn't check who it was. I opened the door slowly, and suddenly two large silhouettes were in my house.

Pete's POV
Before I could say anything, a cold, silver pistol was on my forehead. My breathing quickened, and I held my breath.

They didn't say a word to me or Patrick, just led us to Patrick's bedroom and forced us to give them all our money.

We obliged, but it seems we didn't have enough money for their liking.

They turned and spoke to each other in another language (I'm assuming Spanish). Me and Patrick exchanged anxious glances as they allowed us to have one supervised phone call to say goodbye to our families. When their backs were turned, I saw Patrick dialing 911 quickly.

He was on the phone, pretending it was his mother.

I was very close to the phone, so I could hear her saying they were tracking our location through the phone.

The men heard it too, and decided to shoot Patrick.

Right in the hip.

------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am SO sorry for the horrible quality of chapters lately, I've been out of it. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt