I Don't Care

Rose's POV
I walked behind her to the balcony of my apartment, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Look, Rose," she started, flashing her fake smile at me which made me internally cringe.

"I know you have good intentions or whatever, but stay away from Patrick."

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at her, making her laugh.

"You heard me."

"Okay, first of all, Patrick is my best friend. Even if you somehow make me stay away from him, he's still going to want to talk to me," that was a lie, last time they dated she isolated him from everyone, she wanted all of his attention.

"We'll see," and with that, she walked back inside and I had to resist the urge to slap her right there.

Summer did this to me before, I got physical about it and put a couple bruises on her stupid face.

But I was 19 then, and now I knew violence wasn't the answer, as much as I wanted it to be.

I sat next to Pete, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me.

I shot him a text.

R- She's keeping me away from Patrick. Again.

He read it and clenched his fist, glaring at her.

Joe's POV
Summer made me sick.

I wish Luce were here right now, she could keep me company.

I liked Patrick and Rose so much better, but nobody cares about my opinion. Plus Patrick was happy, so I'm not going to say anything.

I knew Rose was upset, after Patrick told me what happened I basically exploded on him. He got back with his ex while taking the girl he was in love with on a date?

I liked Rose, as a friend of course. She was understanding and gave the best advice. She didn't deserve that, especially from Patrick.

She seems to be pretty close to Pete right now, she always had the biggest crush on him. And from what he's told me, the feeling is mutual.

I still like her and Patrick together more, but oh well.

Patrick's POV
I thought things were going well. I missed Summer. I really did. She was really pretty, and nice to me. The other guys didn't seem to like her because of what she did, but oh well. I didn't care. She made me happy.

Rose's POV
I am so angry, Patrick is all over her. You could almost see the smoke coming out of my ears.

I think it's kind of ironic now.

Because this time, I was the one kicking Patrick out.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of updates lately, I've had writer's block. I have a few chapters planned after this, plus it's Winter break!! Yay. Okay more updates coming soon. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt