Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year

Patrick's POV
There was no doubt I was angry at myself.

I shouldn't have done that, but Pete knew how I felt about her. Even she knew how I felt about her, now.

They just didn't care.

I can barely even say her name anymore. Before, it sounded pleasant, happy. Now, when I say it it sounds bitter and unfamiliar.

I was still upset. She lead me on. Maybe for a few seconds, but for those few seconds she had me believing that I actually had a chance.

I don't.

I'm going to have one soon, though.

Rose's POV
Pete sent me a text and told me he would be staying at Joe's tonight.

Great.

I'm here alone with my thoughts.

Only 8 pm. I sighed and put in a movie and made myself some coffee. I wasn't really paying attention to whatever movie was on, I just needed some background noise.

My thoughts kept wandering back to the two boys, and I didn't like it. I wanted right now to be alone time.

Guess not.

Thoughts of Pete entered my head, and it bothered me even more.

I felt like what we did was forced.

He was drunk, I was drunk, but it still felt so right.

I'm so confused.

I shook the thought away, and thought of Patrick.

That didn't bother me as much. I could relate. Sometimes, you just need a little alcohol to do something you've always wanted to do. Liquid courage, they call it. As long as you don't go too far.

I felt like Pete had taken advantage of me, somewhat. He was far more sober than I was, and he knew what he was doing.

Patrick respected me.

Pete didn't.

This should be an easy choice, but I love Pete. A lot.

Patrick, I didn't even know anymore. I kept thinking about what happened.

About him.

I missed him. I missed how he called me Flora. I missed how he would rub my back when he would hug me. I missed how his eyes would light up whenever he would talk about music.

I needed to talk to him.

I hear a knock at the door, ripping me from my thoughts, and I answer.

Patrick.

------------------------------------------

Yay! Sorry about the short chapter, this is just a filler. I'll update soon, promise.
Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt