Carpal Tunnel of Love

Mystery POV

I love her. He knows that. He can't just take her away from me just like that. I told her I loved her a couple years ago, but I honestly don't think she really remembers, or chooses not to talk about it. I'm going to fight for her. She's mine.

Rose's POV

After casually talking to both Andy and Joe about video games, I see a disgruntled Pete emerging from the bedroom. "Is Patrick okay?" He was my main concern right now.
"Yes, Rose. He's okay. He'll be fine. Chill." He spat back, obviously causing some tension since the other half of Fall Out Boy was there, listening in awkwardly.
I raise my eyebrows, looking over toward Andy and Joe. "Party tonight?" I ask excitedly, a grin on my face.
"Yes!" They both pipe up, smirking and talking to each other about what to get for tonight.
I tune out what the boys are saying and smile to myself. I love these guys. They knew everything about me.
I was born in a small town in New York, but after that I moved to cold Chicago. I met the boys in middle school, and they've been stuck with me since.
I listen in the what they're saying and they're now having a discussion on baseball, so I roll my eyes. Pete is unbearably close to me, so I scoot over just a little, making him sigh.
"Is it bothering you that I need to breathe?" I ask quietly, giggling a little at my comment.
"Oh, uh, no. Just worried is all."
I decide to drop the conversation at that and I lean my head on Pete's shoulder, him stroking my hair.
After a few minutes, a very exhausted-looking Patrick comes out of his room and glances at me, earning a slight look of pain from what I could tell.
"Are you okay?" I mouth toward him, and he nods, giving a reassuring smile.
Patrick sits on the other side of me.
"So, how exactly did you fall in there?" I ask him. I hear a snort from Pete which earns him a glare from me.
"Well, I stumbled a little bit, and knocked over the glass vase."
I let out a sigh, "I'm glad you're okay, 'Trick."
"Me too, honestly." Patrick says quietly, looking at Pete quickly before looking back to me. It seems as though both Patrick and Pete are giving me more attention than they usually do, which I didn't necessarily like.
I felt the tension between the two boys on both sides of me.
Once I closed my eyes, my head was now on Patrick's shoulder and I could feel the glares between them.
This was going to be an interesting night...

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I love all the feedback I've gotten both on here, and instagram! Love you all❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt