Thriller

Rose's POV
"What do you mean 'something's wrong with him?' Is he okay?" I question, getting worried.

"T-the ambulance is on its way. He isn't breathing, I don't want to say this, but I think he-he's dead." I could hear her voice crack at the end of her sentence, and I knew she was about to cry.

My lip was quivering and I was trembling just a little, but I had to do whatever I could to keep her calm.

"Hey, Steph, it's okay. I know you really don't want to do this but open his mouth, and look into his throat. See if anything's blocking his lungs."

"Nope, nothing. Rose, I'm really scared. I can hear the ambulances. I didn't even leave him alone that long!" Her voice was shaky, and I hear a loud sigh.

"It will be okay. Once they get there, tell me. I'll go to the hospital." I hear someone clearing their throat and I look over, it's Patrick. I was so absorbed in the conversation I forgot anyone was here.

"They're here. Hurry, please." Her voice becomes frantic at the last sentence, and I'm just hoping he's okay.

Once I hang up, I quickly fill in Patrick and my sister on what's going on. It was really hard not to break down in tears at that very spot.

Pete may be a jerk sometimes, but when he's not, he's a really great guy. He's still my best friend, he helped me through so much and I can't repay him for that, ever. I wonder what happened.

As Patrick, Grace and I ride to the hospital, and I start sobbing. I blink away the tears quickly to focus on my driving. I pull up to the hospital at about 90 mph, but right now, I didn't care. I just hope he's okay.

Please be okay.

Pete's POV
It was dark.

I tried opening my eyes, but they were glued shut.

It felt like I'd been sleeping for a long, long time.

I wanted to wake up. I could hear muffled voices around me. One I recognized as my sister, and the other Patrick. My sister had my hand, but I couldn't move.

It was as though I was blind. I could hear and feel everything around me, I just couldn't see. I felt nauseous.

I needed to wake up.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I don't know if this story is getting worse, or better. Hm. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt