Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

Rose's POV
I sighed and looked back at the fuming Patrick who made us leave his house because of Pete and I showing our affection for each other.

I was really torn here, and during the drive home I stayed silent and thought, and Pete knew not to interrupt.

Patrick's my best friend, and he knew that. I trust him with my life, he's just that close to me. It's so wonderful being with him, but I was stupid and I kissed back. I made him think there is a chance.

Which there is, now.

Pete's POV
She looked really pretty right now, not that she doesn't always, but especially right now.

I was supposed to drop her off so I could go to the park and think about things, and she could hang out with Andy and Joe. They need bonding time, so I didn't argue.

Rose stays quiet, and I pull up to our apartment complex. She turns to face me, and before she can say anything, I kiss her forehead and tilt her face toward me with my finger.

"It'll be okay. You know that," I say to her, trying to comfort her in whatever stressful situation she was going through.

"Thanks, Pete." (A/N I'm still laughing at this.)

"You're welcome. Have fun, I'll be home later. I love you," I say to her, smiling.

"Love you too," was all I got before her slim figure got out of the car and walked into our apartment.

I drove off to the nearest park, bringing my music notebook to write some lyrics.

Andy's POV
Joe and I were supposed to go see Rose, which I'm excited for. It's apparent something happened between her and Patrick, but they'll get over it. They always do.

I want to introduce her to my girlfriend, Grace. They're a lot alike. They even have the same last name, Trescott.

The only difference was Grace had dyed purple hair, piercings, and a lot more tattoos. Other than that, they looked really alike. It was scary.

Joe and I were on our way, Joe's girlfriend in the back with him, and Grace and I up front.

Joe's POV (A/N sorry about all the POV changes)
I'm a little angry at Patrick for kicking them out like that. He has to get over her, it's been almost 10 years! Seriously.

I looked over at my girlfriend, Luce, and she's already looking at me. Her and Rose have already met, and they get along well. I'm tracing the tattoos that line her arm. Her hair is the perfect shade of light blonde, just the right length too. She's really beautiful.

I hope Rose likes Grace.

Patrick's POV
I miss her.

Rose's POV
I hear a knock at the door, and knowing it's Andy and Joe, open it excitedly. I'm face to face with Luce, Joe's girlfriend, who I hug tightly.

"It's so great to see you again!" She says to me.

"And you too!"

I give hugs to Andy and Joe, and they come in. I see another body, and I look up.

I'm face to face with my sister.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I have a lot more planned for this story. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Grace: @emoslimshady
Luce: @savannahtomlinson4

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt