0.10

Trigger Warning: mentions of suicide at the end of the chapter

chapter 10

there was something in the way that jj touched india while taking care of her that made the girls heart swell. he touched her like she was glass, making sure she was alright as he cleaned her wounds. it had been about an hour since their near-death experience and india had still not spoken a word. it wasn't because she was in shock, but rather she had realized that the only thing on her mind while everything was happening had been jj.

she didn't really know when it had happened, but she couldn't get rid of the boy. he invaded her thoughts- in a good way- and he always seemed to be around her.

jj had gone through the same thought process as her. he didn't like her silence. as a matter of fact he didn't like anyone's silence. the fact that he didn't know what people were thinking made him frustrated, and jj was sure that it stemmed from his absent and abusive father.

but India's silence was different. it wasn't the cold treatment or something he had provoked, but rather she just wasn't talking.

the pogue boy didn't know what she was thinking, but something told him that by the way india stared at him as he cleaned her leg wound was that it had something to do with him.

jj sighs, breaking the silence as he patches up the wound. he turns to look at india, suddenly completely tired of her silence.

"did i do something?" he asks, his voice weak and vulnerable. india just stares. after he notices that he isn't going to get a reply, he shakes his head, huffing.

"look, i don't know what i did or what's going on with you, but i can't solve the issue if i don't know what's goi-" he's cut off by her lips crashing into his.

jj is taken aback for a second before kissing her back. the kiss is hungry and needy, much like the one they had shared the first night that they met. india stands up from the couch, continuing to kiss him as he pushes her against a wall.

john b had been wrong after all. it had only taken a day for them to get together.

india pulls back panting, a genuine smile on her face as she stares at jj. she pushes his hair out of his forehead, meeting his eyes.

"i don't want to be just friends"

jj laughs "good, because i don't want to be just friends either" he mumbles as he kisses her once again.

"hey guys, guys-" pope lets out a yelp as he sees what's going on. he turns around in a rush, his hands covering his face as if he was traumatized. "oh my god get a room please" he stammers, clearly not liking the fact that he had just caught the two of them kissing.

india pulls back, smiling at pope's nervousness.

"what's going on?" she asks, giving a look to jj. they needed to be more careful if they were actually going to be something.

"uh, we're leaving" pope indicates nervously before exiting the room.

when he's gone, jj breaks out into laughter, his head shaking. "man did you see him? it was like we were having sex or something gosh that boy needs a girlfriend" he mumbles as he grabs india and gives her one last kiss.

the kiss lasts for a second before india pulls back "come on, the group must be waiting" she grabs his rough hand, liking the way it feels in her soft one and they run outside and to the van.

the entire group is waiting for them, watching as the couple laughs like they had an inside joke as they climb into the van.

they go to the back, sitting besides eachtother and talking freely. india turns to the group, going quiet as she sees them all staring.