0.22

a/n hey guys any feedback that you all have please comment! i want to make this the best story that you guys can enjoy it. 

chapter 22

"alright, you guys got rope?" 

"got it" 

"grappling hook?" 

"we don't have a grappling hook" pope snarks back "we're not batman" 

india watches, a smile on her face as the group drives to the old crain house to get their gold. 

to say that she was happy that sarah cameron had joined the team was an understatement. she liked having more girls in the group, and now that there were three, everything was about to become more fun. 

jj sits beside her, his hand on her leg as they look at the rest of the team. 

all of them are getting ready with the materials that they need as the van continues to drive across the cut to get to the house. 

"pulley?" john b asks as he pulls into the street of the house. 

india nods "check" 

"dark clothes?" he asks. 

sarah nods, a smile on her face "got it" 

sarah also liked being on the team. she had friend groups, but none of them seemed as real as this group was. she was glad that she and kiara had figured things out, and even though india was her brother's ex, she was happy she was part of the group as well. 

john b turns to face the back as he turns off the car. "flashlight?" 

jj nods, moving his flashlight from hand to hand. "check" 

"all right, let's go" 

jj turns to the team, snickering. "let's go get rich, guys" 

india laughs at his tone, standing up from her seat and jumping down from the van. she couldn't hide her excitement as she looked at the house. 

"go boys" sarah calls out behind india. 

"and girls" india adds at the same time as kiara. the pair turns to look at each other, high-fiving. 

"let's get to it" jj mumbles, about to climb over the fence when john b stops him. 

"wait, wait" he rushes. jj stops, turning to look at john b in confusion. 

john b turns ot the group, looking at them. 

"i wanna say thank you, guys. seriously" he begins. "it means a lot to me that you're here tonight" 

kiara smiles, rolling her eyes playfully. "always" 

john b chuckles, the rest of the group smiling back at him. 

pope pats his back, offing him a smile "of course, man" 

"alright we done with the circle jerk?" jj asks, holding up the rope on one of his shoulders. "can we go now?" 

india rolls her eyes, pushing him playfully. 

"can you ever be serious?" she questions. 

jj smiles winking "for you baby, always" 

 "let's go get that wheat in the water" pope calls out excitedly as he steps off the van. this catches jj's attention. 

he turns to pope. "weed? i'm up for weed"