𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢

Most of the time Penny had learned to see and hear if the paparazzi was close and after a few years she had even gotten used to them being always around.

That didn't mean that she liked people running after her with cameras and she did her best to avoid them. As guessed, it didn't always work and last evening was proof of that. Because of that, there were dozens of pictures of them everywhere.

Penny should call Noah before he saw the pictures if he hadn't already. She already knew how someone like him would react. He was such a private, introverted man with a good heart and she was afraid that he would freak out.

She almost fainted when she saw dozens of pictures of herself and Noah from last night. Not because of herself but because of Noah who didn't even have Instagram that most of the world had on their phones.

Fuck fuck fuck pick up pick up pick the hell up where are you, she panicked when he didn't answer immediately.

"Hey," Noah said two seconds before she would have hung up. Now what? She didn't know what to say. For the first time ever, she was totally speechless and not in a good way.

"How angry are you?" she whispered. She could hear Noah sighing and he was silent too for a few seconds before he answered.

"Not at all. I promise I'm fine. Maybe a bit shocked since I've only been in my Yearbook and now my face is all over the internet. Apparently, I'm the mystery boyfriend in this story?"

Penny hid her embarrassed face in her hands when she remembered what one of the articles had written under the photo of them hugging.

Singer and song-writer Penelope O'Connell was seen with a new man yesterday in Los Angeles on October 5th. They went to date on movies and was seen hugging and kissing happily outside after it with smiles on their faces.

Two-time AMA winner ended her relationship with actor Romeo Meyers last July after dating less than a year. Who is her new mystery man? Is he just one of many men she had been seen with or will he stay? Will he follow her to her tour that starts in February? Stay tuned for more details!

"Good thing that they don't know your name but your face is still clear in the pictures. I'm so sorry, I know this is the last thing you wanted."

"You never told me that you dated him," Noah answered with a strange voice that confused her. It took her a while but then she realized that he meant Romeo.

"It just never came up," she simply explained because she didn't know what else to say. "I can't believe they put it like that, I just kissed your cheek, once, and not your mouth so why would they write that we were kissing happily?"

"Because it interests and sells more than writing about friendly... sisterly kiss on the cheek." Sisterly? Alright, now it was happening. Penny had been afraid that he would overthink what happened yesterday, about their non-date, and start acting strangely. What was on the internet and magazines surely didn't help the situation either.

"Okay, good. I have to go, busy day ahead, but I just wanted to check how you are," she said frowning. Ending the call, she jumped to the bed and went in a comfortable position under the covers while thinking about Noah.

When she kissed him on the cheek, she didn't think much about it. Actually, she didn't think about anything else but how good it felt to be in Noah's arms and how much she enjoyed his company. And now she had a new mystery boyfriend who probably just took one step back from their relationship.

As if that wasn't bad alone, she got calls from almost everyone she knew who asked if she was really in a new relationship or if she wanted to talk about something. The biggest surprise was when a certain older man did that too.