𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

Penelope O'Connell has a new boyfriend! The singer-songwriter was seen with a man at the Los Angeles airport on April 17th before she went on the plane. The source tells us that the new couple was hugging and kissing before she walked alone on the plane.

The man is the same man O'Connell has been seen many times lately but she hadn't confirmed any rumors. The man is the only one she had been more than once this year so could it be that the singer is ready to settle down? Stay tuned for more details!

That was one of many, many articles that was written about them. There were at least thirty pictures taken of them in the airport from innocent hand-holding to the ones he had his tongue inside her mouth.

Noah had noticed them immediately on Monday morning when he was eating breakfast, sending Penny a 'good morning, I love you'- message before scrolling the internet. It sucked that he didn't know what kind of schedule she had today so he didn't know when it was safe to call.

The article was a reminder that Noah wasn't dating just any woman. No, he was dating someone who had ten million followers on Instagram and whose music videos got twenty times more views on Youtube, someone who was probably currently practicing for her next sold-out show where would be forty thousand people watching her.

It had been so easy to forget that one little detail when they spent three days together. He never thought of Penny as a famous singer but now he couldn't stop thinking about that.

Not in a bad way. He had never been one of those men who thought that a man worked to money to the house that a woman cleaned. Just thinking about that made him frown and then chuckle when he realized that the hell would freeze before that happened with Penny in their future home.

The ringing of the phone woke him up from his thoughts and he cursed when he realized what was going to happen. Noah didn't have many contacts on his phone and people hardly ever called him. It was nothing personal, they had learned that he wasn't the most social person in the world.

That was why it was a bit hard to get used to Penny who called at least once a week before and now they tried to talk every day. Before last weekend, it didn't work due to their different schedules but now they promised to try harder to make the communication work.

He knew that the caller was most likely Isabel or another one of his mothers and couldn't tell which one was the least bad for this conversation. Well, it didn't matter who he preferred because it looked like he was going to talk with his Mom.

He opened his mouth to greet her but she started to scream before he could make a sound. "How dare you keep us in the dark this long! I thought you were our son but now all I see is a stranger who thinks he's too cool to tell his mothers about the woman he's dating!"

Oh god, he didn't have time for this dramatic speech. Even though he would die and kill for both of them, he couldn't help but roll his eyes and text Penny while half-listening what she was talking about. It was a bit disrespectful but for his defense, he hadn't had his morning coffee yet.

When she still kept talking, he had to stop her. "Mom! Stop, stop, stop. I didn't have time to tell you because we got together just yesterday so it's very new and the paparazzi just saw us."

His mothers might have a bit of trouble at believing that he was almost thirty years old man who hadn't lived with them for over ten years. Sometimes it was a bit annoying but when he felt like screaming at them, he reminded himself to count to ten and calm down before saying the wrong things.

"Oh, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this! You were always so alone, even as a little boy, but now you're not anymore! Listen, I told Ellen that there's something special about that Penelope and not just her singing and beauty but..."