𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

When there wasn't work, Penny was pretty much free to do whatever she wanted as long as she was on time for their next show. She often traveled at the city where it was and just had fun on her own or some people from her crew.

Of course, after being on tour for a month Penny had started to miss her family, even Heather, and all of her friends. Most of all, though, she wished to be with Noah again. She didn't talk with him as much as she hoped to because their schedules simply weren't on their side.

But that didn't mean that they didn't communicate at all. If they weren't on the phone, they would text each other and hope for a quick response and send each other photos and videos. Sometimes she had to wait for a response a bit too long but she hadn't expected Noah to be on the phone every minute every day.

They were now in England where she had four shows before continuing to Spain and nine other European countries. That was a big part of why she loved her job so much. She had a chance to see different kinds of countries, cultures and people even if there wasn't much time to get to know more about them.

Maybe she would come back to some of her favorite places some day, hopefully with Noah by her side. But before that, she would have to convince him to get a trip together.

"Like a honeymoon?" Penny accidentally thought out loud and blushed when she realized that they weren't even officially together yet. For a fuck's sake, Noah was a single man! If something happened while she was away, technically she wouldn't have a right to get angry.

Besides, Noah wouldn't do anything with anyone, would he? No, he wasn't like Dorian or Romeo who could say hundred pick-up lines in a minute. Penny had to admit it, Noah could be awkward around women, in a good way, so she had nothing to worry about.

Most importantly, she trusted Noah. When he said that he wanted to try a relationship with her, she had no reason to doubt his words. But seven months! She would be on tour for over two hundred days. What if things wouldn't be the same when she went back home? What if Noah changed his mind? What if she changed her mind?

"I'm going crazy!" she mumbled to herself while laying on the hotel bed alone and the pain on her stomach didn't make the situation any easier. There was only one person who could help her with whatever was happening right now. Sighing, she picked Noah's number and waited for him to answer.

She waited and waited and waited and called again when it went to a voicemail and waited and called and waited once more until she finally realized that he wouldn't answer.

"Well, fuck you too, Fletcher," she cursed to no one and almost screamed. Damn, did her periods have to come today of all days?

"Voicemail it is," she said to herself and called Noah again but this time she knew when to stop. Progress!

"Hey, it's me... Penny." What now? Don't be awkward, it's only Noah. Yeah, Noah who you love. "I called because I just wanted to let you know that.... you shouldn't sleep with anyone else. Ever. You have me now... By the way, do you want me to bring chocolate? I got a lot of that because I'm on my period!"

I'm on my period? Penny screamed that sentence in her head over and over again and it never got any less embarrassing. Well, it was probably better than confessing her love in a fucking voicemail. Maybe.

What was it about this man that made her so bad at this? Before Noah, she was so good at flirting with men and everything went smoothly with them but now she was blushing like a tomato every time she even thought about Noah.

Dammit, she missed him and it had only been a month. What the hell was she supposed to do without him for the next six months? That's it, she had to go home. Yes, that's what she would do.