𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sometimes Penny forgot that Noah had regular work hours and that it happened five days a week for eight hours, often even more. And during that time he was at the clinic, away from her.

Earlier today she had called him and asked him to come over, but he said, kindly but also very impatiently, that he was busy at work. They had agreed to go on lunch after his shift ended and for the last two hours she had been sitting on the bed, waiting for time to go faster because she was bored out of her mind.

Without letting go of her most treasured guitar even for a minute, she had been thinking about her almost-boyfriend and sang love songs about him. Like a teenage girl, she had her head on the clouds and mind full of innocent, and somehow dirty, dreams about the future that she couldn't wait to start with him. Their relationship was going to be worth to wait.

Sadly, she had to keep them all to herself and keep their relationship friendly until her tour was over. The same tour that she had been waiting for like a child counted months for a Christmas and now she was hoping to just get it over with.

How ridiculous! Penny wasn't one to put her work and dreams on hold just for a guy. But she was also very impatient and when she wanted something, nothing else mattered. And now she wanted that man.

But she also loved to perform on stages in different countries. Will this continue for years and she would always have the same kinds of mixed feelings about her work and Noah?

After they decided to wait for her tour to be over to start anything official four days ago, their relationship went back to normal. Well, as normal as two people who had feelings for each other could have. Still, to make the situation less complicated they had agreed not to do anything. Yet.

All she had to do was behave like nothing happened between the two of them. They were still friends who hang out together even before they opened their mouths and confessed their feelings. So now Penny had to forget that it ever happened or else she would go crazy.

It didn't help the situation that she was horny as fuck! She hadn't done anything with anyone since that man from the club and that was two months ago. Every time he saw Noah, or even thought about him, which happened more often than she liked, she had an urge to ride him like never before.

But it wouldn't happen yet and she didn't want to do that with anyone else either. Not anymore. Still, she was sexually aroused a lot and would probably spend a lot of time masturbating while being away. As far as she knew, she wouldn't have sex for seven months. But the wait would be worth it because she really liked Noah.

"You're not listening at all to what I'm saying, are you? I might as well talk to the walls," she heard Georgia sigh. Chuckling, Penny realized that she hadn't heard a word of what she had just said.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," she answered. Georgia stayed quiet as if she was waiting for more but she couldn't tell anything.

"Noah?" Penny was shocked for a moment but got over it in a few seconds before pretending that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Not knowing what to say, she laughed awkwardly. "I mean, yeah. We were supposed to go out for lunch but he's at work. That stupid man always keeps me waiting for him."

"That's not what I mean. Are you telling me that you're still just friends? I have eyes and I have seen how you look at each other," Georgia added excitedly.

"Uh..." Would Noah mind if she told her what happened? He was a very private person and usually kept his personal things to himself but Georgia was her friend.

Plus, she wanted to talk with someone who was willing to listen as she talked about Noah and how sexy and wonderful and amazing man he was. She wanted to scream how much she wanted that man not only in her bed but everywhere else with her.