𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

"You're really here!"

"And I'm never leaving!"

Giggling like a schoolgirl, he hugged her tightly as if she would disappear any second. Fortunately, it was pointless because from now on, she wouldn't have to travel anywhere for a while.

Penny's last show was two days ago and she was finally able to come back to Los Angeles. To home. To Noah. As much as she loved touring and singing, her patience had almost run out when it came to her relationship with her boyfriend.

She hadn't been sure how she could put herself to go through even one more week of the distance but luckily they didn't have to do that anymore. Going on tour was always exciting but the difference to her first tour was that now she had someone waiting at home.

They agreed already about a month ago that he would come to get her from the airport. Even though there were paparazzis and cameras, Penny couldn't help but give her boyfriend a very hot reunion kiss on the lips and basically made out with him right there in front of all the people.

Soon after that, they rushed to her home and stayed there, just the two of them. Usually, when Noah and Penny spent time together they were most of the time at his home, mostly because of his dogs, so it was nice to spend some time at her own house.

And did the time go well spent!

At this moment, they were laying on her bed, cuddling so close that it was hard to see where his body ended and where hers began. They were both naked and sweaty for fucking for hours which was the first thing they did when they got inside.

Even though it had been months since they were able to do anything physical, the sex felt like it was out of this world and Penny was unable to move even an inch. Oh boy, she was always so amazed by his skills that seemed to be better snd better after each time.

Feeling him trying to get out of bed, she tightened her hold and tried not to lose her own radiator that kept her warm. "No, don't go," she mumbled and gave him her famous puppy eyes that had always made their magic.

"But I have to go to the bathroom," Noah chuckled and looked so incredibly happy to be with her. She had known that it might be close to impossible to be without him even a day but it was nice to see that he was having a hard time too.

Not that she wanted him to suffer or be lonely but it was nice to see that he had missed her as well. Besides, she had spent months away from him and if that hadn't affected him at all then what was the point of being together? She had almost expected him to cry but oh well, she couldn't get everything!

While Noah went to the toilet, she continued talking while waiting for him to return. "I still can't believe that we can see each other whenever we want and go on dates every day if we want to!"

"Yeah, it's nice!" he yelled back from the bathroom. It was much more than nice but okay Noah.

A couple of minutes later he came back to bed still naked, without even bothering to hide anything. And who he was going to hide his body anyway? His girlfriend who was the only one there and who had seen every inch of him already, repeatedly?

That sight was still able to take her breath away and not only because he looked so damn sexy and irresistible. No, it was more than that. This was Noah Fletcher, the man who always felt uncomfortable around people even when everyone had clothes on.

Somehow sex, at least with her, made that quality disappear completely and he was like a brand new man. Penny wanted to believe that it was all thanks to her and the way he was unable to think around her.