𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

It took her a while but Georgia was finally panicking! Somehow, after nine months of preparing, she went to shock when her water broke. As she listened to other people talking, she realized that the baby was ready to come out, possibly already today.

Penny still didn't know the whole plan or if there even was one but one thing was clear: a kangaroo-onesie wasn't the best thing to wear while giving birth. Luckily, Georgia had carried extra clothes with her everywhere she went just in case.

Now, looking at her in the Halloween costume, Penny knew that it was the best decision she had ever done. If she was ever pregnant and planning how to give birth, Georgia would be the first one she called.

Her water had just broken and the contractions seemed to be about ten minutes apart so they weren't in a horrible hurry. That was why she took Georgia's hand and fast but very calmly started to walk towards the bathroom where she put her sit on the toilet while searching the other clothes.

"Someone better be calling Ty and preparing a car because time's running out!" she said and gave Noah a look that hopefully told him that she trusted him to take care of the situation while she helped Georgia.

Her friend was currently panicking about her hospital bag and honestly, it hadn't even crossed Penny's mind. She had only heard about the bag where was basically everything you needed for the hospital and the baby when they were born.

It sounded pretty important so she started to wonder if they had enough time to get the bag from their home. Shouldn't they have to go straight to the hospital? For a fuck's sake, she was having a baby! There was no time for that!

"I found your clothes," she tried to distract Georgia by showing comfortable-looking black pants and a normal t-shirt.

"What about the bag? And Ty?" Georgia looked helpless while staring at her. If Penny now told her that she had no idea what to do, Georgia would lose her mind and they couldn't afford that right now.

Penny started to consider going to get the bag on their way to the hospital but that wouldn't happen if there was a risk that the baby would come out on their way. No one would know what to do if Georgia started to give birth in a car.

They needed to go to the hospital and fast! At least, that sounded the most reasonable thing but honestly, what did she know about going on labor?

"I can't go to the hospital, they will die there..." Suddenly Georgia looked at Penny with tears in her eyes and she just knew that the memories of her unborn children were the reason for it. The memories and stress couldn't be very good for the already fragile pregnant woman.

"They will take care of you and the baby in a hospital. They care and want to help. Your baby isn't gonna die. Breathe with me!" Penny started to do some breathing exercises that would hopefully help her to stop worrying so much.

Making such promises made her a bit nervous because she couldn't know for sure if the baby would survive, she could only hope. That was the last thing she would tell Georgia, though, since she was thinking of all the worst situations on herself already.

"What if we call the hospital and ask what to do?" she suggested once they finally got her in a dress. Quickly checking the time from her phone, she noticed that it had been ten minutes since her water broke. She didn't know if that was something that needed to be known, hell, she didn't know anything.

Georgia nodded with a new kind of determination and love as if she had just realized that while everyone could tell her what to do and what not to do, she was the only one who could actually get the baby out.

While she called to the hospital, Penny stayed by her side but looked around the house only to see that most of the guests had left.

The first reaction was thinking how rude that was but then she realized that Isabel, Noah and even Garrett had stayed to help. Now that she thought about it, too many people wouldn't most likely help at all, in fact, it would make it more stressful.