Waiting For You~1

-
Would you love me less?
-
(Love me Less, by MAX, Quinn XCII)

-Would you love me less?-(Love me Less, by MAX, Quinn XCII)

---

Chenle watched the small plane widow with intent as the ground below me whooshed by, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. The blue, clear sky was scarce of clouds, and he sighed lazily, glowering at the scenery.

"You okay?" Jeno asked from beside him, and he agitatedly glared in his direction.

"My mafia is being moved from China and to Korea, what do you think is okay with that?" Chenle huffed, rolling his eyes lazily, "Our connections aren't as plentiful here, so we'll have some issues. Be aware that we won't be receiving much help in this country."

"It's not like we accept much help anyways," Jeno grumbled, and he had a point.

To run a successful mafia, you can't trust anyone. So how could Chenle trust his so-called allies?

So no, they didn't use others help, nor will they ever be weak enough to have to ask for it. Fight and overcome, no matter the cost.

Chenle awaited for this miserable plane flight to land, but it was going to be a long ass ride. He glared outside the window as outlines of cities drifted below him, and his mind worked overtime, assessing his assists, advantages, and ways to make this sudden transportation situation suitable for his group- NCT Dream.

Their mafia was split into sub divisions- WayV, NCT 127, NCT U, and of course, NCT Dream, Chenle's unit. Taeyong, the leader of NCT as a whole, had instructed the group to move to Korea so WayV could take over our China business, mainly because Chenle was one of the only Chinese speakers in the group, and the rest of the Dreamies weren't that confident in the language, other than Renjun.

If Chenle hadn't been assigned idiots, he thought, maybe he could've held their position in China, but he assumed that for now, that honor was someone else's. Oh well, he would mess some fuckers up here anyways, and he supposed that's all that mattered.

"Chenle, look!" Jeno squealed, and he sighed, irritated by his puppy-like excitement.

"What now?" Chenle breathed, exasperated by his own team.

"Your finger!" He shrieked, and Chenle rolled his eyes.

Although, he had gotten Chenle to look at his hands, and saw what he meant. A thin, red string had tied itself around his pinky, flowing endlessly into the atmosphere as the plane remained in motion, and Chenle met Jeno's enthusiastic eyes with emotionless ones.

"You're soulmate must be in Korea! Aren't you happy?!" He cheered, and Chenle rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

"This," Chenle held his stringed finger up towards Jeno's face, "Means nothing to me."