Into It~31

-
She's buggin'
-

Rin, who had removed Chenle's hoodie and returned it to its owner, awkwardly walked into the club, finding the sight not exactly her scene

The place was closed, however, the place was open for interviews, which is what Rin was there for. No music played over the large speakers that were scattered across the room's walls, and the place was mainly empty- other than a short man that stood behind a receptionist desk.

The gang had assured her that the front desk manager wasn't a member of ATEEZ, and was therefor harmless; he wasn't a target.

Chenle was due enter in at any moment, but Dream had concluded that sending both soulmates in at once seemed too suspicious, so it was only Rin.

Hoodie-less, Rin shivered subtly as a light breeze traveled over her bare stomach and tickled her exposed legs, making the girl yearn for a hoodie's warmth. Struggling to walk on in two inch heels, the girl persevered through her persist coldness and displeasure in such revealing clothes and blatantly ignored such discomfort.

Rin uncomfortably glanced around as she took in the sight around her, noticing the uncleaned confetti on the floor, poles that streamed down from the ceiling, and an unnerving amount of light sticks on the ground.

In front of it all was a desk- strangely normal for such a... unique decorative scheme of the room- and, beside it, connecting to the wall to the left of Rin's vision, was a pale door.

Supposedly, that lead to where ATEEZ hid out, and the club was just a front. Aware of this, Rin's eyes lingered on the door a little longer than they should have, before she sent the desk boy an awkward grin.

The attractive man was probably in his early twenties, and his black hair seemed to of originally been short, but had outgrown a little. He had a lazy, flirty smirk resting on his lips as he chewed gum, his gaze raking over the girl up and down.

"Hey there, Missy," He articulated, leaning forward over the desk- his arms languidly supporting him.

"Uh- h-hi," She mumbled, her stomach churning with anxiety as she thinly smiled at him.

He gave her a warm, yet suggestive smile at her obvious nerves around him, but nonetheless, his eyes wandered a bit lower than her eyes.

"Are you..." Suddenly tearing his eyes from her, he checked a paper on his desk- reading out a name, "Seo Hwa?"

"U-uh..."

"Say yes," Jisung's voice filtered through her earpiece, and he watched her through the room's hacked camera.

Slightly startled by his voice, the girl's eyes widened before she vigorously nodded, fiddling with her fingers awkwardly.

"Y-yes, that's me," She lied, grinning thinly at him.

The man brought his eyes back up to Rin, giving her a cheeky smile back as he leaned forward farther, eyes scanning her body a bit to intensely.

"Guards are out- Jaemin, Renjun, and Donghyuk, you're up next," Jeno's voice confirmed, making the girl's stomach churn with nerves.

"Last interview of the day..." He murmured, and Rin awkwardly laughed in response, "Well, you certainly look the part."

"Told you the outfit was necessary-"

"Shut up Renjun and find your way in the back."

"Yeah, whatever."

Oblivious to the voices that droned through Rin's ears, the boy sent Rin a little wink, letting his eyes lock on her body before continuing to speak- making the girl uncomfortable.

"Well, if you want the job... you can join me in the back, and I can get to know you, girl..." The boy trailed off, yet his eyes continued to grope the girl.

Barely able to contain her disgust, Rin's face contorted into something a bit less natural, and she subconsciously wrapped her arms around her exposed stomach- breathing out an awkward laugh.

Suddenly, the door to the place slammed open, and Chenle blasted in- boldly standing next to Rin and glaring down the man with pure hatred.

A unfathomed surge of anger bubbled up from Chenle's throat, and he thought the boy in front of him was an absolute abomination for offering such a thing, his eyes narrowed with detest.

Rin let out a sigh of relief, but the desk boy rolled his eyes lazy- leaning against his desk with ease.

"What? Wanna join?" He asked teasingly, and Chenle's nose crinkled with utter disgust.

"You're sick," Chenle seethed, shaking his head, "You know what? Fuck it."

Chenle's fingers clasped over his concealed gun, and he pulled it out- the silver exterior glinting dangerously in the dull lighting.

The gun clicked softly and he hoisted it up, and the sound seemed to echo through Rin's ears as she awaited an explanation, but one wasn't provided as she gawked at the object.

Reflecting the outside sunshine, the gun seemed to glow with a sadistic malevolence- itching to destroy, to kill, and to ruin. All light seemed to be absorbed by the malice that emitted off of the weapon, and the entire room obtained an ominous, evil shadow that engulfed them all, causing Rin's stomach to twist with an undeniable fear.

A gasp sounded from Rin's lips, but Chenle blatantly ignored her as his voided eyes scanned the terrified boy, clicking his tongue judgmentally. His eyes narrowed slightly as he took in the man's appearance, and his simple, yet scrutinizing action made the boy freeze, his breath hitching as he stared down the barrel.

Rin's eyes widened as Chenle easily pointed in at the man, his eyes utterly deadpan as he carelessly brandished the ability to take away the desk boy's life.

Oh

Oh