OK~57

-
But when I saw you I felt something I never feel
-

Gun still clutched, unused, in his hand, viciously rocking his foot over Chan's agonized chest, Chenle let out a harsh scoff as Chan groaned and yelped in pain; the weight of Chenle crashing down on top of him when he had jumped onto his abdomen l...

Gun still clutched, unused, in his hand, viciously rocking his foot over Chan's agonized chest, Chenle let out a harsh scoff as Chan groaned and yelped in pain; the weight of Chenle crashing down on top of him when he had jumped onto his abdomen left plenty of his ribs bruised, fractured, and maybe even broken- but he couldn't quite tell.

Finding his affliction enthralling, Chenle and fueling the fire of hatred that had tore through his body, Chenle's sadistic, resentful eyes flashed with wry amusement, clicking his head in disapproval.

Jaemin's hands were weakly clasped over Rin's shoulders as he hovered over her, breath audibly rushed as his lungs expanded and deflated unevenly- adrenaline pulsing through him.

Hair obscuring most of his features, Rin could only see his nose and tightly-pursed lips, his entire expression seeming unnatural and utterly pale- as if it was forced.

Soon slumping to the side, Rin squeaked quietly as his weight was shifted away from her, and she quickly shot up- rather speedy due to adrenaline- immediately placing a hand on his cold, clammy cheek as he groaned quietly.

Tongue tracing the inside of his teeth, Chenle took his foot off of Chan's chest, and Chan heaved im a loud, desperate breath of air as his lungs burned with every intake of air- courtesy to his injured ribs.

Gratifying himself with heavy, loud breaths despite the unbearable pain that shot through him every time he did so, Chan laid, sprawled, upon the floor as the chair that formerly supported him dug into his back, but that was the least of his problems.

Of course, Chenle had only retracted some of the pain he inflicted so he could swiftly plop down onto Chan's stomach, which summoned a choked, yet deafening wail of agony to sing from his vocal chords- music to Chenle's ears.

Chenle harshly shoved down Chan's shoulders as he straddled him, head hovering a foot over Chan's as his eyes narrowed- teeth grinding together with rage as his eyes burnt holes through the boy below him- fury infecting Chenle's apathetic stare.

"Enjoy this pain- it's only going to get worse from here," He seethed, complete vexation washing over him.

Chenle was going to make Chan pay; if he thought that he could enter his house and cause a scene, try to shoot his soulmate, than he deserved nothing less that a slow, painful death.

Perhaps he should cut off of his fingers, or maybe saw his tongue from his mouth?

Blinded by wrath, Chenle's teeth angrily played with his lip, emotions battling in his chest that he had never felt before, but he needed vengeance- or at least, to inflict intense misery for attempting to pull such a horrid act; a punishment, if you will.

Lips curled with loathing, Chenle cracked his fingers intimidatingly as he glared down at the wirst enimy he had at the moment- anger poisoning his mind.