Float~60

-
Fall for me, I wanna know you feel how I feel for you, Love
-

The bullet skillfully lodged into Chan's skull, summoning a sea of various noises of emotions to tear through the air, but Rin just remained silent, despair ravaging her mind

"Chan- no- chan!"
"Fuck you!"
"W-what?"
"You motherfucking bastard!"
"Is he- is he dead?"

Stray Kids' shouts and whimpers filled the thick, tense air, and Chenle leaned down teasingly towards Rin, utterly deadpan and unbothered as his voice dropped to a whisper.

"I guess I hit my mark, didn't I?" He muttered, toxicity dripping from his tone.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Rin was left speechless, choking on her own sobs as she desperately tried to contain the misery she felt after failure.

Silent tears hurt the most.

There was no broken cries that crawled from your throat, but with every audible sob came a surge of released emotion- all dispersing from one's lips in the form of anguished sounds, and reliving you of the pain you once felt, but by bit.

When Rin was utterly quiet, Rin felt the crushing weight of trying to suppress her heart-wrenching emotions within her chest, but they never went away- leaking out of the deep fracture that ran through her heart. With no where to go, such depriving feelings just swirled within her body, and she wallowed in it- feeling like a filthy, undeserving failure.

Rin couldn't save Chan, and it was because of her that he was dead- she wasn't strong enough to spare his life, and she wasn't able to help the one person she had a chance to.

Chenle apathetically straightened himself, finding himself on his feet as he lazily stepped over the girl, stuffing one hand in his pockets as his gun was clutched in the other- standing before the gang's with utter authority.

"Unless you want to end up like him, I suggest you take your injured and leave," Chenle snarled, eyes narrowing at them all. "But leave your dead. He's mine now."

Chenle seemed to have utter sovereignty over the room, and no one dared to challenge his commanding, venomous words as he glared expectedly at the gangs- awaiting an excuse to murder them all.

Gun's still raised, NCT Dream allowed Stray Kids to scramble about, but Renjun was initially reluctant to retract his foot from Hyunjin's throat- wishing he could've slaughtered someone as well.

Immediately scurrying to follow his orders, a boy that vaguely resembled a squirrel dashed forward towards and began to sling Felix's arm over his shoulder.