I cant stand the rain~17

-
Would you love me less?
-

"No," She whispered, and her voice was soaked in emotion, "No, I can't do this anymore

"No," She whispered, and her voice was soaked in emotion, "No, I can't do this anymore."

Chenle was as frozen as an icicle, yet he didn't know what to do, how to do it, nor how to react. He didn't dare to breathe as she began to become more confident in her words, and her voice began to steady.

The hand that stayed planted on his wrist slowly numbed the pain of their distance, and their shared contact connected them in more ways then they realized. As with most bonds, theirs compelled the both of them to grow calmer, and to Chenle, it felt like the world's most powerful stress reliever and anxiety settler known to man.

They both relished the sensations of tranquility that vibrated through their bodies, yet neither showed any sign of it as they began to collect themselves, which proved to be strangely difficult.

"We're soulmates, so what? You don't want a soulmate, but that doesn't mean I don't exist. If you want to live, then I'm you're ticket, okay? A brush of the fingers, a highfive- hell, anything, just don't hurt the both of us without reason," She muttered, her voice steadily growing more clear.

Chenle's eyes shifted in her direction, but he didn't turn, and merely let her speak, his brain and the bond torn in two, yet suddenly tied in a ripped way. Whilst Chenle remained silent, Rin inhaled a uncertain breath, but decided speech was the only way the could get through to him.

"It hurts," She admitted quietly, a sad smile plastered on her face, "Not just physically, but emotionally... soulmates are designed to be with each other, even if it's not romantically, and you know as well as I that it's not a good experience to be alone..."

Chenle absorbed her words as if they had tattooed themselves on his brain, and the were seared into his mind. A uncertau breath breath slipped from his lips, and, momentarily giving in, Chenle turned around quickly, which surprised Rin.

His hand rested over Rin's cheek, and he shared into her eyes darkly, yet she couldn't help but feel incredibly attracted to the boy. They were close, unusually close, and both were captivated in the other, but against the bond, they were powerless against the fatal connection that twined them together.

His eyes were dead, yet a flicker of life sparked through his gloomy irises as he stared into her sparkling ones, as if her innocent gleefulness had infected him more efficiently than a virus.

A string seemed to connect the two through the heart, and it pulled them closer, unaware of their lack of control over such things. Chenle, although he was immersed in Rin in nearly every aspect, was observing every inch of her face.

Her dilated irises were juxtaposed as they glimmered up at him, her dark brown hair was unkept after such a stressful night in her kidnapper's home, and her pink lips were plump, curving in the most perfect way imaginable.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into," He deadpanned quietly, before pulling away, walking towards his room, where unfinished work surrounded him.