Heavydirtysoul~4

-
Would you love me less?
-

-Would you love me less?-

---

Chenle watched in exhausted shock as the string that bound the two together faded away, and now, the process had begun. He could, literally, no longer live without the terrified girl in front of him, and he huffed at the inconvenience of this. Now he had a loose end, and he couldn't tie it without dying himself, and Chenle hated loose ends.

"Shit," He cursed, and sighed exasperatedly.

Rin herself felt utterly shocked, scared, and shook to the core, all at once. Was she to be happy? Dreadful? Angry?

She felt lost; disoriented as the man she was bound to love stood in front of her, and she didn't know if she wanted a murderer as a soulmate. Would he kill her despite their bond? She was petrified by death, so she felt slightly better that he now faced a serious dilemma; die or have a witness.

Chenle sighed as he rolled his eyes, watching her quivering eyes to read her. She was obliviously scared, but he didn't care- not in the slightest.

"Well, I'm not suicidal, so today is your lucky day," Chenle grumbled, lowering his gun.

Rin let out a loud sigh of relief, but was still majorly anxious and uncomfortable in his presence. He wouldn't just let her go, would he? Perhaps he was kinder than he seemed, and would release her into life with merely a slap on the wrist?

"Go," He ordered, and she met his gaze with a unbelieving, exhausted grin.

She watched him for a moment, unsure if she should trust his words, and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" Chenle uttered, and she shook her head viciously.

Rin began to scurry towards the exit of the alley, but before she could, a hard, solid object came in contact with the back of her head, and she shrieked in pain, feeling as if someone had broke a wood board over her head before she passed out cold.

"Fuck!" Chenle screeched, rubbing the back of his head- where he had stricken her.

The same pain that she felt had traveled to him, and damn did being hit with a gun hurt. He lazily glanced down at the crumpled, unconscious girl beneath him, and huffed, promptly picking her up.

Obliviously, he couldn't just let her go. She had seen much too much, and if she went to the door- or even worse, ATEEZ-with information, it would be a huge pain in the ass. He did it the easiest way he knew of, even if that meant carrying a limp, motionless girl all the way to headquarters.

Yeah, it was a kidnapping, but did Chenle care? No, not really.

He held her bridal style, and began to irritatedly trudge towards NCT's building, and he felt quite weighed down by this Rin, both physically and mentally.

Chenle was well aware that the first time soulmates touched, their bond developed, which meant they felt the same pain, died the same death, must stay in contact at least once every five days, and some other mushy soulmate shit. Things like that meant absolutely nothing to Chenle, and he despised the fact that he had to rely on this weak, helpless girl to survive.

He glanced down at the motionless body in his arms as he easily carried her down the road, and he rolled his eyes, annoyed. He had no desire to fall in love with this girl, and the mere thought of it seemed utterly disgusting to him; a waste of time.

Chenle shook his head disapprovingly, and thought over the events of the day. He noted that he had to go back to retrieve San's corpse- if the cops hadn't already found it. This useless girl had screwed up a lot of his plans, and now he had to clean up this mess. If she hadn't interrupted him, he probably could've done the job flawlessly, but fate just had to throw her his way.

"One hell of a first impression," Chenle muttered to himself, rolling his eyes.

-

Rin sat straight up, panting heavily and disoriented. She had a head-splitting migraine, and she felt as if she was dying as her head pounded.

Rin groggily glanced around the room, only to realize it wasn't her own. She jumped backwards, frantically scanning the room that she had initially assumed to be her own, only to see tall, white walls that loomed over her- trapping me quite affectively. The was a dresser that rested near the door was pale and cold looking, although the grey bed she laid in was quite warm. The entire room seemed white washed, which Rin thought was quite strange.

Her eyes frantically shot around the room, and she heard footsteps approaching the room, which made her heart pound against her ribcage. Swallowing the extreme distress that raged through her mind, she quickly looked around the bleak room, and found no good place to hide.

Biting her lip, she hastily fell off of the bed, rolling underneath it as her breath became erratic and uneven. She clamped a hand over her mouth as a quiet whimper escaped her lips, and the door that isolated her from the outside world creaked open, revealing two pairs of black boots.

Rin's wide eyes followed the pair anxiously as they walked into the room, and the one who came in first froze in place. The other ran into the room, making the girl flinch backwards as she cowered under the bed- her mind flooded by much too many thoughts.

"Shit, where'd she go?!" A voice called as his feet rushed around the room.

"She was sleeping in bed last time I checked on her!" The other called.

"Chenle is going to kill us!" The first muttered, and her breath hitched.

Chenle?

The poor boy that Rin had seen- San, who was presumably dead- the night before flashed through her mind, and she bit her lip as her eyebrows knitted together, begging someone- anyone to save her.

But she was alone.

"The windows are sealed, she didn't go that way," One assessed, and the other halted immediately.

"The only other way out is the door, and we know for a fact she didn't go out from there," He confirmed, and she closed her eyes tightly, "She's still in the room."

Rin was trembling as she laid motionless under the bed, and she was too terrified to even breathe as she watched their feet match around.

"Then where is she? There's no where to hide- that's the point of this room," The other interrogated, and Rin prayed that they would just leave.

A moment of deafening silence consumed the air, and the girl watched the strangers' feet as they ceased all movement- making Rin's heart the only sound she heard. Suddenly, the pair broke into a run towards the bed, and she squeaked in shock as they both fell to their knees on either side of the bed, peeking under it.

Rin's head whipped around to face both of them in a frenzy, and she shrieked in surprise as their eyes zeroed in on her.

"Found you," A boy with tanned skin and brown hair taunted, and she scooted away from him.