Tick Tock~11

-
Even if what I say will leave you speechless
-

-Even if what I say will leave you speechless-

11:50 pm

Chenle gasped for air, agonizingly writhing in pain as his lungs exploded in pain whilst he struggled to breathe, and the clock ticked by- ten minutes left for the both of them. Whilst oxygen refused to fill his lungs, he heaved desperately for his next breath, and his futile, strained inhales filled the cold, empty room as his pounding heartbeat enveloped his ears, drumming on his skull painfully.

Every passing second felt like an eternity and he begged for it all just to stop- end right then and there and place a screeching halt to his affliction, although he had no such luck as he remained alive, but not well.

Chenle's head was trapped in his pain, and no thoughts could register to him as he choked on his own breath- his body burning with metaphorical flames as they miserably licked his skin. It seared through his brain, making his mind disintegrate into ash, and he was barely aware of his actions when he fell off of the bed.

He squeaked as an unbearable torment tore through his body, making his body seize in agony whilst he shook violently, and his flesh was stabbed by a thousand, razor-sharp daggers that were unseeable to the eye. All sense was stripped from his body, and he pushed himself off of the floor as if it was lava, which was what it felt like.

11:51 pm

His mind had left him as he staggered forward, every movement that shook through his muscles causing worse, and worse, then even more terrible affliction began rip out his veins, and he was sure that every organ in his body was fulminating.

11:53 pm

Somehow stumbling out of his room, he swayed like a ship on a insane ocean, using the wall to support him and he lurched forward, nearly crumpling every two seconds. Chenle's hands sloppily snacked across the slick material of the wall, and he kept going onwards, utterly devoid of any mental awareness of his destination nor anything other than pain.

He left a trail of sweat dripping behind him, and the sticky, grimy liquid caked his skin and soaked his clothes whilst he barely managed to walk, affliction swarming his body like a virus.

11:56 pm

Chenle distantly saw Jaemin walk out of a room, and although his vision was constantly darkening and brightening as he stumbled- his sight fading to black much to many times. Jaemin's eyes widened as he saw the anguished boy, and he immediately dashed towards him, throwing Chenle's arm over his shoulder.

11:58 pm

Jaemin dragged him forwards as Chenle squealed in agony, barely able to make a sound whilst the contact of his friend made his skin feel as if it was lurching around over his body, tearing and ripping as Jaemin touched it, but he didn't dare let go. Jaemin heaved him onwards, stumbling through the empty halls as he desperately tried to save his friend, no matter the cost.

Jaemin, with a Chenle who was barely clinging onto life, staggered forward until he reached Rin's door, who had already fallen unconscious.

11:59 pm

Jaemin continued to frantically haul Chenle towards her bed, and pushed him onto it, ignoring Chenle's whimper of pain as his body made contact with the bed's material. Chenle's arm fell over Rin's body as the clock ticked to twelve o' clock, and Jaemin hastily ran around the bed to check if they were breathing- sighing in relief when he saw that they were.

"Zhong Chenle, you better of learned your fucking lesson," Jaemin scolded at the now unconscious boy, before taking a seat in a nearby chair.