You're so Unfair~25

-
Would you love me less?
-

Chenle's brain was conflicted- the bond battling the persistent memories that clogged his mind

Anger blinded his sight, yet he redirected the anger at himself- what was there to be so enraged about? It was a fucking hug, yet so much was swirling through his body, and he couldn't stand it. He was mad that Iseul had left him; why did she fucking leave? Why did she treat him in such a horrid way?

Why did he still care, even after all of these years?

Chenle sighed harshly, and hoisted himself off of the floor- pacing instead.

The fatal attraction that pulled him towards Rin was undeniable, and he felt it as much as she did, which meant that his quickly-developed feelings towards her were incredibly evident to him, but he didn't want them- didn't need them. They were unnecessary, and they were a liability.

What was he even supposed to do with them?

The mere thought of being romantically involved with someone made Iseul flash through his brain, and he hated it, hated it so much. She left, but she refused to leave him.

They say your loved ones will live on in your heart, but in Chenle's case, he wished she didn't. She was in the way, but so was Rin- in the way of his work, in the way of an average life.

Huh, average.

Normal, Chenle was not.

Gang leader- normal. Murderer- average. Remorseless- ordinary. Heartbroken- common.

Chenle assured himself that he would be fine without the both of them, for they were both things he didn't need. It wasn't a necessity to fall in love, and it wasn't a prerequisite to have such blissful emotions to distract him from what was required of him.

It wasn't needed, but what if it was wanted?

What if he wanted to give a kiss on the cheek to someone he cared for, wanted to provide a dozen snug hugs to a special person, and what if he wanted to move on?

No, that was impossible.

"Who was she?" Iseul snapped, startling Chenle as he warily glanced at her- his eyes slightly widened.

"J-Just a friend," Chenle explained, and although what he said was true, she didn't trust him.

"I don't believe that, Lele," She uttered sadistically, and Chenle gulped nervously, "I saw the way she looked at you- the way you looked at her!"

Chenle's eyes quivered as he struggled to meet her dark gaze, and she took a menacing step towards the boy.

"Stay away from her," She seethed, and Chenle flinched at her cruel tone.

"W-we were assigned to be on the same project together," Chenle mumbled, and Iseul narrowed her eyes.

"Did it sound like a question?" She barked, and she leaned forward, raking her eyes over his slightly unnerved body scrutinizingly.

Chenle hastily shook his head in denial, and she clicked her tongue in annoyance, running her fingers up his chest and around his neck- harshly grabbing his face and forcing him to look at her.

"I want to be the only one you look at, touch, or talk to, understand? No one else deserves you, nor do you deserve them. You belong with me, okay? Only me," She insisted, and he nodded vigorously, "Thats the least you could do for me anyways, since I've done so, so much for you."

"R-right," Chenle stuttered, and a sadistic smile darkened her cheeks.

Chenle's stomach twisted with a bundle of slithering insects, and they creeped throughout his body as he kept his eyes on her, and her alone. He feared that if he looked away, something unpleasant would happen, so he continued to stare- his eyes unwavering as he bit back his nervousness.

A her grin contorted with merciless glee at his uneasiness towards her because she knew that he belonged to her, and it made her feel powerful that she had him wrapped around her finger.

"You're mine," She uttered, and his lips pursed together.

Her eyes flashed with a demonic need for control, and he bent to her will immediately. To love her was to submit to her, right? It showed her that he cared for her?

"Always."

Chenle had frozen mid-step in the center of his room, and he exhaled a sharp breath at the sudden memory.

"I need to work," He grumbled, turning on his heel to face his papers, which he engulfed himself in immediately.

Damn Chenle don't revolve your life around work and a dead person