Coaster~20

-
Would you love me less?
-

A wide smile lit up her cheeks as her long, black hair caressed her cheeks- the wind blowing strands of it nearly everywhere

A wide smile lit up her cheeks as her long, black hair caressed her cheeks- the wind blowing strands of it nearly everywhere. A large smile plastered itself onto Chenle's lips, and he dashed towards her, wrapping his arms around her tiny body securely as she engulfed him into a huge hug.

She patted the top of his head reassuringly, and a serene happiness beyond any other surged through his veins. Her smile stayed bright, and she looked to excited, so tranquil, that Chenle assumed that he must've caught her at a good time.

"I missed you, Iseul!" Chenle complained, burying his face into her shoulder.

She chuckled lowly as she ran her fingers through his hair, yet the motion became increasingly vigorous. Whilst a cloud forced the sky to lose its sun, her eyes became dark and malevolent, rather than the cheery gleefulness that had filled them only moments before.

"Where were you?" She snapped, and she suddenly yanked his head backwards by his hair, making pain riddle Chenle's head.

Letting out a quiet whine of pain, stumbling backwards as she violently ripped strands of his hair from his head, but he could only gaze into her eyes.

"I-I had work to do in Japan," He sputtered, and the girl's eyes narrowed in spite.

"I don't believe you," She admitted, her eyes full of hatred, "You were with someone else, weren't you?"

Chenle's eyes widened at her sudden accusation, and he enthusiastically shook his head in denial, only for Iseul to pull harder still on his head.

"I-I would never-"

"Shut up!" She screeched, and Chenle immediately clamped his lips together, "After everything I've done for you? I can't believe you, Lele."

Chenle swallowed nervously, and he knew that whenever she got worked up like this, he had no chance of obtaining mutual understanding. He was left to fend for himself, but he loved her, oh, he loved her.

If only it was real.

"I've given you so much- I fucking gave you my heart, I spend time with you, I've done everything for you, and you still aren't grateful?" She accused, and Chenle shook his head once more.

"I really am-"

"I don't want to listen to your lies!" She interjected, and her booming voice made Chenle jump, "Who did you go with?"

"NCT U- Taeyong, Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Haechan, Ten, Kun, WinWin, Jungwoo, Lucas, and Mark- my current gang," Chenle answered immediately, and she clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"I don't want you hanging out with them anymore- find a new gang," Iseul ordered, and Chenle vigorously nodded.

"I will," Chenle muttered quietly, and a bright smile took over her lips once more.

Iseul's face suddenly became devoid of the dangerous detest that infected his expression before, and she looked incredibly happy, which terrified the boy.

"Good!" She cheered, flashing her teeth in a wide grin.

Chenle sat straight up in bed, breathing heavily as his head whipped from side to side, the memory staining his brain with paining, but Iseul wasn't there.

She wasn't there.