After Ending

It's been a few years ever since 707 disappeared on MC's life and now she is taking care of twins. They did a good job making kids at that but what I couldn't accept is that she still continues to be a single mother of two kids. I tried persuading her and encouraging her for her kids sake but she refuses to do so.

"Auntie?" Sarah pulls on my hand, I look down on her with a smile. "Yes Sarah?" 

"Have you met father?" Sarah asks as she holds on her cat doll. "Yes, he's..... a active fellow." I said thinking about it. 707 isn't one of my favorite actually he's too... how do I say this too..... weird...

But I should change the subject, I really avoided talking to the kids about their father unlike MC she always makes stories how they met every night so the kids will feel like they do have a father.

"I'm back!" I can hear MC entering the house, the twins scramble their feet towards their mother. "Welcome back mom!" the twins says so at the same time in a harmonic manner. I can never get tired of hearing them saying the cutest things at the same time.

"I'm back have you two behave with your Auntie Patty?" MC ask as she removes her coat and shoes. The two just nodded and run off to what they are previously doing.

"Thanks again for taking care of the twins." MC says as she takes money out of her wallet. "MC you know I don't need that. I've been fairing well with my part time jobs lately." I said as I push her hand with money away from me.

"And so do I, you have been keeping an eye with the kids whenever I go out due to work." MC says. "Yeah but why do you have to go to their office? Isn't your job only home based work?" I asked. "They need me to explain the presentation in person to get in full detail and I also can't bring me kids to the presentation since they are.... wild hehe." MC kept her laughter.

It's true, the twins may be little angels but in reality they can be little devils at times when curiosity hits them, they must have got it from their father.

"It's getting late don't you need to go home?" MC asks as she checks the time. It's late, I need to prepare dinner for my 3 younger siblings. "Yeah, well take care." I said as I hug my friend one last time. I say my goodbyes to the twins and headed home.

............

At home my siblings are loud as always...

"Sis! my skirt has a hole!" the 3rd youngest sister Pipa. 

"big sis where is my blanket?" the youngest of all of us Peggy

"Patricia can you help Peggy find her blanket?" I asked who is the 2nd younger sister that is just sitting and watching TV and then there's me the oldest sister of the 4. My mother went to overseas since she was placed to work there for the mean time and as for father he's a driver. We mostly meet with him every night or once every vacation from work.

That's why I stood in as the responsible one adult in the family but no matter I'm satisfied helping out and all since it became my hobby helping my family and working......

After a while I finally took my rest then decided to play Mystic Messenger....

It took me awhile to finally finish this and now I hope I finally got the proper ending that I wanted...

".....Put yourself above everyone's eyes... and put me in second place.

Now that you are my wife, I want you to choose a selfish life where you put yourself above everything else......

Please write about how happy we are in your articles. Watch as I love this beautiful woman forever.

I truly love my wife. Thank you."

Yes! I finally got the ending I wanted.... I can feel my version getting blurry... I'm getting sleep, well I did tire myself out. As I went to bed I remember that party scene with Jumin on MC's wedding... I sure did have fun...