707

Seven took us a ride to visit the twins school.

"Now I am really curious to what your kids look like Seven."Zen said as he got off the car. "Why don't you go ahead they are real angels." Seven said as he sits leans on the car door. "You coming Patty?" MC asks. "I'll just wait here, Zen you should go see them, they won't be out for another hour." I said quickly looking at Zen. "Uh? sure?" Zen feels uncertain about it but MC dragged him along on the way.

I lean at the car as well far beside Seven. "So you knew, Jumin must have told you." Seven said as he plays his headphone's cord. "MC, is a great person. If I have to be honest. I wish you two never have met." Seven stood quiet as he listens to me speak. "If she were to learn the truth that you really don't know her, about the love that bloomed before. Haven't you ever think that she will get hurt someday. I don't why you agreed to this, but MC is my friend if you hurt her. I won't hesitate to break your cars."

Seven made a nervous short laugh. "To be honest I don't know about it myself...." Seven paused for a second. "... Jumin did made an offer that I'd just go along with it but...." I looked at the corner of my eye only to be surprised to what I am seeing. "...I got curious but then I was also conflicted in the inside. MC and the kids I felt like I'm the worst type of person to have leave them on her own like this, for her to raise those kids alone, somehow I understood but then I felt hurt for some reason." He's regretting.

"I wish MC wouldn't have to go through this trouble I also wished... I remember at least even a bit of memory that I really did love her...." I couldn't look anymore. I never knew that those sort of feelings would hurt not only the person in love but the person who hasn't been love. Seven, MC I'm sorry that things become like this. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything right now. I'm sorry that I open something up that shouldn't have return.

If I didn't finished that ending would everything still change?

.............................

Seven dropped me off at Jumin's apartment. I waited and do some cleaning of the apartment. The maids insists that they do it but I want to move my body and do something I don't want to just sit there and do only one thing. When the cleaning ended I played with Elizabeth the 3rd for a bit, which got me a lot of time to think. "Okay, Elizabeth the 3rd I've decided."

Elizabeth meowed at me in question. "I will not fall in love!"

Elizabeth just meowed at me again. "I'm sorry Elizabeth, it's just the events that has happened to day is rather emotional. If I fall in love and made the same mistake as MC. I might get myself hurt as well. I don't like that feeling at all even at the other side of the party as well."

It's a plan meaning I have to do what it takes to avoid falling in love with Jumin, I may be his wife now but after 3 years I'll just be who I was before Jumin ever came to my life. "I wouldn't say it will be easy but I have to be strong..."