Don't go

I sat down next to Jumin, he looks rather serious for some reason.

"The business trip I'll be going will at least take 3 months, since it will become a new business project I have to go there to observe and manage with the operations." He said trying to be clear with what he just said.

"Wait wait wait, so you'll be gone for 3 months?" I said trying to confirm what he just said, meaning I will only get to see him once the whole month ends?!

"Yes, you've caught up quick however since this is a new business project I might keep having this business trips more often..." Jumin said in a slight disappointing voice. "So don't worry, I'll be sure to bring you a souvenir during my trips."

"When are you leaving?"

"Starting next week."

"That's too soon?!" I looked at him in surprised.

"Yes, but Patty if ever, it's up to you to decide if you want to stay here in this apartment or you can go back to your own home." Jumin said as he tries to lighten the situation up. "The stalker situation is already been settled and I want you to live however you want since your happiness matters to me."

This almost feels like he might be gone forever...Wait one day he will but. If we are to be far apart how am I supposed to know when you'll be gone? I won't get a chance like this....

"Jumin... T-there's something I need to say-"

Before I could finish Jumin's phone vibrated and takes the call. "Sorry Patty in a sec..." He said before he answers the call.

I need to tell him now I need to let him know...

"Sorry, Patty it's work I got to go."

"Jumin..."

"Mr. Han." Jaehee came in after knocking the door. "Let us hurry."

"Jumin..."

"We'll talk about it later okay?" He stops to me and gives me a quick kiss then walks to the door.

I need to say it...

"I planned to not fall in love with you!" Jumin just stops by the door after my out burst.

"At first I didn't think that things would go that way... I planned to distance myself from you. I thought that I could but then there's this stalker incident and the feeling that you'd be away from me I never scares me to think about what if one of those days is the final day I get to see you? Just like MC... I hate it, I hate it that I'll be carrying this false feelings that I have for you and ended up hurting myself because of it...." Kept on and on until I've fallen to my knees......

" Kept on and on until I've fallen to my knees

"Patty. I'm sorry I didn't know you've felt this way...." Jumin wipes my tears with his hand. "Patty, as soon as the meeting is over I want you to share with me the things you felt, okay?" Jumin holds on to me longer as he stokes my hair.

He's going to be late, but his warmth... I wanted to feel his warmth forever....