Are you mad?

I didn't expect that I'd see Zen in front of me, to be honest I was hoping for Jumin but then Zen almost risk his life for me. "Are you sure your okay?" I ask again. "Don't worry, I'm still intact and besides a little egg wouldn't hurt."

"But still... If that weren't an egg..." I felt a bit guilty, if I reacted a bit faster this wouldn't have happen.

"Also can you let go? I am alright now..." I said as I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. My heart is beating fast. Jumin walks up to us as he pushes Zen away from me. "Are you okay?" Jumin said as he holds me on both of my shoulders. I look at Jumin who doesn't seem like worry but somewhat angry... I put both of my hands on the side of his face. "Jumin I'm fine, I'm sorry I worry you." I said in a calming voice. I slowly move my hands around him in a slow hug. It took time for hims to process but then finally returns the hug.

Jumin's guard manages to catch the guy and sent off to be interrogated. We met up with MC afterward and we all headed home.

When we arrived home Jumin seems rather out of it. He's playing with Elizabeth the 3rd while spacing out or maybe he's just thinking or day dreaming?

Gosh, Jumin route tell me your secrets!!!!

"Hey Jumin, I was thinking of making a midnight snack would you want some?" I ask just to get him out of whatever is going on with him.

"Sure..."

"....."

"............... wait, you should let a chef do it for you." Jumin reacted a bit slow.

"It's alright. It's just a small snack." I said as I walk back to the kitchen. When I got out I made two triangle sandwiches. "Here try one." I offer the other one as I slide the plate on his side.

"Patty..."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me all about the game. Um Mystic Messenger correct?" Jumin ask me for some unreason. "Yes, well the game is about receiving messages and...." I started telling him the get go of things but I couldn't spoil him the parts about Rika, V and Saeran.

"Your routes are different since your route alongside with 707 is in a deeper story..." The more I talked about it Jumin seems too serious for some reason. "Um, you okay?" I ask.

"So Zen was the first person you paired up with..."

"Jumin... Are you jealous?"

"..." No response again. In the end Jumin didn't take the triangle sandwich I make him. I just take the plate all the way to the kitchen and store it in the fridge to save for next time. When I got back to the living room I was shock when Jumin all of sudden pins me on the wall looking at me.

"Patty I'll get straight to the point, do you prefer Zen over me?"

Wait! He's mad at me? But but  but but......

His eyes looks straight at mine waiting for an answer, but.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I slowly melted down the wall and ended up lying on the floor

"Patty?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't take you seriously when you're mad face looks so hot!" I said my thoughts out loud. I covered my face with my hands. God, I hope I don't get a nose bleed.

I remembered this scene from somewhere.....

I've embarrassed myself this is entirely different from the game, this is ENTIRELY different from the GAME!!!!

"Pfft.... Hahahaha"

I took a peek and see Jumin laugh at me so hard that he's holding his stomach. "You fell because I'm hot? Or is it you melted? hehehe." Jumin couldn't supress his laughter as he looks at me once more but then laughs again.

"Hey! Don't you think it's already too much?" I said my cheeks still flush hot. "I guess this proves that you love me after all." Jumin said as he helped me up, carrying me princess style.

"Jumin?"

"Come on, let's go to bed together and probably make some babies~" He said as he walks to the bedroom.

My eyes widen. "Jumin What do you mean by that? Jumin?...... Jumin?...... JUMIN! "