Intentions

In the end the party went to a huge success, MC and Seven has made up and cleared the misunderstanding to make another story for the two of them and as for me and MC we may have accidentally become emotional when we saw V in the party. We talked and had fun as for me I decided to do my part here on out. However...

"Elizabeth the 3rd we're home!" As soon as we arrived home Jumin for some reason seems rather clingy today. Elizabeth the 3rd greeted us as it passes through out legs. "Patty..."

"Yes, Jumin?"

He smoothly moves his face towards me and gives me a kiss.

"Jumin?" in between our kisses his breathe smell of alcohol. He must've drunk so much during the party.

"Jumin, there's something I need to say... But it seems like now is a bad time." I said as I move away from him for a bit. But he holds me closer to him.

 But he holds me closer to him

"Wait! Jumin-"

He doesn't even given me time to say or do anything. He's really drunk. Is this what he looks like when he's completely this drunk??? He carries me off princess carry. "Patty, let's do it... Let's get children of our own." He said in a seductive voice.

Wait, What? "J-Jumin what are you saying I-I'm not ready yet!" I tried to get him to put me down but he puts me down in bed then started kissing me more passionately.

"Jumin! Please not now... Stop!" As soon as I said that he stops then looks at me closely. "Am I being selfish?.... Patty, I love you but I don't want to be away from you... Even if I disappear from your sight I don't want you to live a sad and painful life."

"Jumin..." I looked at him in the eyes and I can see tears started to form as it falls down onto my face. I hugged Jumin. "No, you're not being selfish, I was the one who was selfish enough that I made you feel that way so...Please do what you want for you and for us to be happy."

As we parted from the hug we continued to what we left off..........

Who would I have thought I would done it. But I had a feeling that we might do it again I suppose. I mean it's not that I do want it, I mean more like....KIDS that's right! A married couple are suppose to go to the next chapter in life by having kids....

Ughhhh... I don't feel like we are married at all. I mean I haven't had a boyfriend and just literally skipped all the way to wedded couple. I got up and ready for the day as I ask the chef to help me with the cooking for today. I hang out with Elizabeth the 3rd and went to the gym. Yes I went to the gym that Jumin got me a premium card membership. It'd be a waste that I don't use it so I better. When I got back from the gym I was surprise to see that Jumin is already at home.

"Jumin? You're back early?" I said.

"Patty, this may be sudden but I'll be leaving on a business trip."