Party?

"Hi Zen!"

"Zen can we take a picture together?!"

"Thank you for letting me come to this party!"

I a few people started coming and talking to me by the time I arrived. I did expect this since I have been giving Patty suggestions of guests that will come to the party. Well there are other weird kinds of people here too thanks to certain people in the RFA group chat.

I can see the Jaehee is already helping assisting the other guests, but where is that evil dictator and Patty?

"Heya Zen!" I turn to see Yoosung coming rather energetically. "Hey Yoosung! Nice suit." I said when I see Yoosung wearing something different than the last party. "Thanks!, but hey did you see Patty with Jumin today? She looked so pretty with her violet dress."

Oh, she's wearing a violet dress? This I gotta see.

When I manage to slip away from the group of people there I see Jumin talking with some high class investor with Patty beside him. She looks very happy being with him and her dress is so pretty too on her... Wait a minute. That's a long slit on her dress revealing her legs.

"Oh, hey Zen!" Patty comes approaching me when she saw me. Oh my god, two slits on both side of her legs!

"H-hey Patty, um. Aren't you showing too much legs?" I look away from her legs and tried to focus on her. "Wellll, to be honest this dress is really pretty and comfortable. Jumin picked it for me." She said with a cute smile on her face.

"Well, if you like it then why not..." I said as I tried to look at her face. "BUT! try not to show too much leg some guys might take advantage of you."

"The only guy would do that might be you." Jumin joins in the conversation as he slyly wraps his arm around Patty. "I wouldn't! I'm just concern for Patty's safety!" I may have said a little too loud that people are looking at me now. I end up quieting myself a bit.

"Don't worry this is part of Jumin's plan." Patty whispers in a low tone.

"Plan? What plan?" I ask, why am I the only one who doesn't get a part o a plan?

"Doesn't matter, you'll work on it naturally." Jumin said as he ends up hugging Patty in front of me. "You-" I move one step closer to them.

"I'm a talented actor, I could totally pull the plan well together! So tell me!" I said in a loud whisper. "No doesn't matter." He said still holding Patty.

For some reason this is pissing me off. "Could you stop hogging all over Patty?! She would prefer to be with other people right now!"

"No way, then I would ran out of her when I meet with old clients."

"Stop making excuses and just deal with it! You're mister CEO after all!" I said as I try to get Patty away from this.

"Um, guys chill?" Patty said as we are for some reason holding on to her like our lives depend on it.

"Mr. Han." Jaehee approaches us then nodded at Jumin. "Well done everyone, let us all go." Jumin said as he releases Patty from a hold. "What?" I stood feeling like I missed something.

"It's done?" Patty ask Jumin. "That's right, let's go met this evil mastermind." Jumin said smiling towards Patty. I look at Patty who's smile has brighten up.

Damn, I don't get what just happen but it's nice to see Patty happy. "Zen come on." Patty looks to my direction as she holds hands with Jumin. I went and follow them but for some reason I felt a stinging sensation on my heart.

.........................

As the three walked in a private room. A woman was sitting in between two bodyguards of Jumin.

"So your the threatener." Jumin said as he crosses his arms on his chest. "Wait isn't she a fan of mine?" Zen said as he recognizes her. "It would seem so and she is also the daughter of one of Mr. Han's clients." Jaehee explained.

"But... Why?" Zen ask. The girl looked at Patty with rage then looks at Jumin, Zen and Jaehee. The woman sighed then started to speak. "I was out with my friends one day, then I saw Jumin Han with a woman with drabby outfit when she went to the restaurant that one time...."

'So she saw me... drabby?' Patty gloomily thought.

"I wondered why Jumin would go with someone as drab as her when I asked the waiter that serves your table that you are actually his wife. I was mad I thought I might have a chance with Jumin since he's all that great. But then, when I decided to go shopping by myself the other day I saw her again with a good looking man and who would I have thought that the guy she's seeing is also the popular actor Zen!"

'She was there that day too what a concidence...' Patty and Zen had the same thought as they continued to listen to the woman's story.

"So I thought 'This biatch is hanging out with a super hot actor even though she is already married!' This got me to thinking that I should know how many men has fallen to her prey. So I immediately had some people do the dirty work for me." The woman ended her story just like that, through a misunderstanding and jealously.

"You know, I would never cheat on Jumin and Zen is just a friend. You should have gotten the facts first before you just judge others." Patty added up.

Zen scratches his head then sighed. "Patty, can I tell you something?"

Patty looked at Zen who seems to be blushing a little. "...I actually like you."