Disaster

I came to the amusement park with Patty, I worried because she seem to act strange at home lately or restless as Zen said. The day before yesterday at work, I talked with Zen about Patty's behavior lately. "Because she's bored obviously."

"Bored? How could she be bored? I already provided her with essentials that will relief her boredom... Would cleaning be something she'd do?" Jumin asked out of curiousity. "Well, maybe she's bored of you."

"Impossible."

"Hmmmm.... I got it!"

"What?" I started to have second thoughts of asking Zen. "Maybe she's stressed? I mean she was harassed by someone right? So maybe she is scared that made her do stuff to take her mind off it." Zen said.

True anyone would be scared on that situation... She's probably acting tough now... "If it were me, I'd take her to somewhere relaxing to take her mind off of it like a romantic cruise that way she'd be thinking of me, thinking she'd be safe under my arms...." Zen started to blabber himself away with his own fantasy.

Hmmm.... A cruise? "I cannot believe I'd be saying this but that's a excellent idea." I said as I started to look for relaxing cruise ships.

"..... Huh? What?!" Zen reacted.

Although I did bring her there for some reason she didn't seem all that relaxed. Then I thought about MC's idea, Zen's idea was good but it seems like it has not much affect on her. The amusement park... I've been through it once for thinking an event where Elizabeth the 3rd be the main attraction and such... But right now it's about MC. I heard that couples would go here for fun and they'd enjoy their time here together, knowing Patty since she insist something like cleaning the house then something active would do to make her relax.

All of a sudden Patty started to panic. "Wait!"

The coffee cup we are on started to move at a fast pace. "Woah!" We both grabbed the edge of the coffee cup as the twins started to spin the cup with speed. "Yikes!" suddenly Patty moved closer to me to an embrace. We stopped spinning. "Are you okay sir!" One of my bodyguards appeared as he took hold of the spinning wheel of the coffee cup. "We are fine." I said as I asked them to go away.

"Patty?" I look at Patty who seems out of sorts. "The world is spinning..." She said, I chuckled at her pale face.

"You two, should be more aware that you kids aren't the only ones in the coffee cup." I said giving them a scolding. "But Mommy and Daddy are doing it!" the both said in sync as they pointed at MC and 707. They tried to hide their fun time. "You two... Are example parents you should know better what you are teaching your children." I said scolding two more children.

"Auntie Patty, we are sorry." Sarah said looking at Patty with angelic eyes

"Yeah, yeah we didn't mean it." Saeyoung followed.

Patty smiles weakly and just pats on the twins heads. "Yeah, yeah."

"So what now?" 707 asked looking through the situation.

"Patty is out of sorts right now. You two proceed with the twins as planned." I said piecing stares at 707. "Get some rest for now." MC said as she hands Patty a water bottle. "Don't worry, I'll accompany her here." I said.