Living together

I woke up in a really fluffy bed....

Huh? I never slept in a fluffy bed. I quickly woke up only to find that I am in a very fancy room. I pinch myself. "Owww. It's not a dream." I remembered that Jumin insists that I stayed at his home since I am being threaten by whoever the person is.

I looked around the place and the window is so big you can see the whole city. The sun is rising slowly, I may have woken up to early. I plan to sleep in for a bit more but as soon as I lay back down I am close in, face zoomed in, my breathing has stopped functioning, my eye lids aren't closing anymore or am I ever going to get a shut eye.

JUMIN HAN is sleeping right in front of me!!!!!

He's still asleep and his face is just so beautiful like, wow! I mean seeing him this close unlike the virtual game, he's frigging hot in real life!

I felt chills when his eyes just open all of a sudden, he made a killer smile and pulls me in a embrace. "Good morning Patty. Sleep in some more." He said making the effort to say those words.

How am I supposed to sleep when you are holding me and so close to me. I quickly shut my eyes, this is too good to be true! Is this how MC felt when she slept with 707??? How did she manage to get some good rest after all that!

.................

We woke up at the same time when Elizabeth the 3rd jumped in on us. Elizabeth's fur is so soft, aww she's purring!

"Patty I had the chef already prepared breakfast for us. Why don't you get ready?" Jumin said as he heads in the bathroom. He's probably getting ready for work.

When we are having breakfast Jumin has this noble like eating style which makes a great picture to take. The door suddenly opens when I turn to look who it is, it's Jaehee.

"Patty. Good day, I heard about the situation are you okay?" Jaehee asks. I remembering meeting Jaehee at the party we were able to make small conversations that time but right now she seems close just like Zen. "Don't worry I'm already on the case." She said with full confidence.

"Wait, shouldn't the police handle this?" I get the feeling that Jaehee is doing the work...

"The police wouldn't be of help, it is best if it is handled by professionals." Jumin said. By professionals you mean Jaehee... Jumin finishes eating then stood up and faces me in one bended knee. Wait you're not planning to propose in this situation now?

"As much as I wish to stay here with you to protect you, I have work to go. I'm sure Elizabeth the 3rd will protect you in my stead." He said as he holds my hands. "I'll be quick with work so wait for me." Jumin said as he kisses the back of my hands. I felt myself blushing and I can see Jaehee with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Ahem, we should get going!" Jaehee said to Jumin. "Take care Patty."

"Take care." I said as I walked with them to the door. Jaehee went ahead. "Oh, I almost forgot..." Jumin turns to me and made a quick kiss on my lips. "My good morning kiss." Then he leaves. I closed the door I lean my back against it and feel myself melting. That was my first KISS! on the LIPS!

My goodness will I be able cope up with this MC!!!! where are you when I needed you!!!!