Jealous?

I feel so dizzy. Good thing I didn't eat anything heavy. Knowing the twins they don't pull any stops, at least one of Jumin's bodyguards came up to stop it. "Get some rest for now." MC said as she hands me a water bottle. "Don't worry, I'll accompany her here." Jumin said assuring MC as he place his hand on MC's shoulder.

I stare at them, for a while I remember that MC was the one who introduced the game to me in the first place. She was so eager to chat with me the stories and pictures of the members and the routes she just finished. On the deeper ending MC finishes Jumin very easily as she leaves her favorite as the best for last....

If MC were to be at my position right now she'd go really well with Jumin. But as for me... I took too long to get the proper ending I always wanted but I always get either normal or bad ending.

MC and the rest left me and Jumin alone sitting next to each other. "How are you feeling?" Jumin asked looking at me. "What's the matter? Why are you making such a face?" He said with concern on his face.

Huh? What reaction am I making right now? I don't want to know. "Nothing... I think I just felt really dizzy now." I said as I turn my face away from him. God. What am I doing? What I'm feeling right now isn't right.

"Be right back." Jumin said as he takes off. I look at his back as he walks away from me as I am here sitting on my own. I sighed. "What am I getting jealous of? This is a Jumin route right now, I'm his wife right now, MC has 707, she has kids right now." I keep saying out loud to myself but I look down. "Come on, Patty, Jumin's yours now. I'm suppose to not fall for him though. This is not right."

I'm starting to hate myself to be thinking like this. This is just temporary, just like MC's he'll soon disappear from me. I already made my resolution and shouldn't I stop my feelings?

"Patty?"

I looked up at a familiar voice. "Zen?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he's not wearing his disguise right now.

"Coincidentally, I am placed here because of a certain scene take from a movie." Zen said as points at the set afar. "What are you doing alone? and crying?"

I used my phone as a mirror as I can see my eyes watery. "This? This is nothing..." I said as I use my hand to fan my eyes.

"It's Jumin isn't it?" Zen ask in a serious tone. "W-what? no it isn't."

Zen hugs me by surprise. "Zen?"

"I don't like seeing you like this, you are suppose to smile. Smile next to me."