Couples game

I may have said that I'll let do what my heart pleases and we have to go somewhere else unplanned which means it's only me and Jumin but...... I really have no idea how we got ourselves in this situation.

"Then let our adorable couple games begin!" Says the announcer with a loud voice. Technically we are about to wait in line for a ride when all of a sudden one of the staff took a picture of us who is wearing car eat pairs then...

"Please join one of our loving games. It's to prove that your love for one another is stronger than ever!"

I thought that Jumin wouldn't be interested in this but to my surprise....

"Sure."

"Really?!"

"Why not our love is just as strong is it not?" He said as he pulls me closer t him to prove his point.

This overwhelming confidence which brought us to where we are right now. Well I might as well go along for now, however I feel so nervous I don't know about this....

"Now the first game is the POCKY GAME!!!"

!!!!!!

"The couples will be picking from one of the mystery pocky sticks depending on the length they both must finish the pocky stick equally." The announcer has the mystery boxes ready of pocky sticks with different lengths. 'Oh no, the thought of kissing Jumin in front of this many people.... AHHHHH the thought makes me blush!!!'

I use my hand to fan myself when I feel Jumin putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we can do this." He said looking at me... I have a feeling he's so excited for this...

"...HOWEVER! when the pocky stick is placed in the mouths make sure to not break it half way!"

The announcer is so mean she really wants us to kiss in public!!!

Right now Jumin is on the other side sitting on the chair while I'll be the one getting the pocky stick box.

"Ready.Get set. GO!"

Me along with the two other couples ran to pick one pocky box. Ohhhh, I just piiiiiiiicck you!
I took he one in the middle and rush back to where Jumin is and when I quickly open the box my eyes widen and my cheeks flushed tomato red.

There's like nothing much to eat for the both of us! It's a 1 inch stick!

"Oooooo seems like the other couple has the most easiest pocky stick!"

Shut up announcer! Don't announce anything at all!

Oh no! I'm shaking! How to do this!?!?

Jumin holds my shaking hand with the other hand he places the pocky I was holding onto my mouth and suddenly moved his face close to mine.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear all the people screaming as I froze in place. "Here." He puts in a new pocky on his mouth then plays it with his lips. "Your turn." He looks at me seductively and playfully.

It took me a while to process so I close my eyes and ate the other end of the pocky as our lips once again touched.

.................... In the end we didn't win but we got the prize for the most loving couple award. We got a prize to a free seating to the best view for the amusement park's fireworks display. If you're wondering how we lost is due to my hesitation for having to eat five 1 inch pocky sticks where I froze in every move.

I felt a little bad for losing, I look at Jumin to see his reaction but to my surprise he's extremely happy. "You seem happy..." I ask.

"Hm? What makes you say that?" He said as he looks at me with a charming smile. Whatever as long as he's happy. When we exited the cafe Jumin and holds hands with me and we started walking and chatting.

Ring Ring Ring

I checked my phone, MC is calling me. "Hello?"

"Hey, You okay? The twins are looking for you guys, where are you?"

"I'm walking with Jumin."

".....Oh is that so?~"

"Huh? MC? What's with your tone?" I got a bad feeling about this.

"Nothing~ You just go ahead and enjoy. Jumin must be feeling sulky that you haven't been giving him attention." I was about to respond but the call drop. How dare she ended the call!

"What is it? Are they looking for us?" Jumin ask, he tilted his head to meet my eye level.

So cute!

".....It's nothing let's go?" I said as I take the lead.