The time has come...

It's been 2 years and I only have a day left. MC told me the exact date where all has come to an end and for some reason I have no regrets. I have my child, I had my wedding and I have Jumin.

Although I will get back to my usual family lifestyle back but this is a memory that I will never forget. "Patty only a few more hours left.... Is there anything you wish you have done?" Jumin ask as we hold hands.

"....No, everything is perfect. Thank you." I said as Jumin drives me back to my home. I look at my home it's still the same home as it was before I even left it.

"Patty....If one day that I come back here and ended up forgetting about you...." Jumin kisses the back of my hand. "I hope you'll always love me even if I'm no longer the person you knew..."

I smile at Jumin and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll never forget the love I had for you. My heart belongs to only you Jumin."

"The same as I...." We entered the house and the night has fallen. Taemin in on Jumin's arms asleep as for Jumin he sits on the chair next to my bed. "Are you sure that you don't want to bring Taemin with you?" Jumin asked.

"If he's still here by morning I'll take good care of him. If he's not here I'll be waiting for you two to come back to me no matter how long it takes." I said as I ready myself to bed. I reached my hand out to Taemin and stroke his tiny head. "See you tomorrow my little Taemin...."

"I really hope for a day we get to see you again Patty." Jumin said.

I peek at the clock by the corner of my eye. Only a few minutes left. "Jumin..."

"Patty..."

We had our one last kiss together.

"I love you......"

...............

...............................

.......................................................................

"SIS!" I woke up. I don't remember falling asleep that quickly? I look at my surroundings and I looked beside of my bed. Jumin is gone along with Taemin. I kind of expected that he would still be here but in the end he went with Jumin...

"Hey sis! we are going to be late hurry up and have breakfast!" my sister said.

I'm really back home... I went to the living room as I could see that my siblings with being noisy and all then surprisingly I can see my father setting the table with the breakfast ready.

"Whaaaat?" I reacted in a confused manner.

"Good morning Patty. I know you have been working hard for us so your sisters and I started to make ourselves useful in the house. What do you think?" Father said in a happy tone and my siblings looked at me happily.

I missed them. I missed them so much...

But....

"Oh, sis? Are you okay?" My younger sister approached me when my tears started to flow out.

Goodness... I miss my family and I missed Jumin so much.....

My family had no idea to why I am crying but I want to keep these feelings to myself. I cried out all my might until I no more tears started to shed. I wiped my tears away when I felt the ring on my hand. The memories I had with Jumin are all in here and this is a memory that I will never let go. One day, I would pray to God that one day we will all meet again....