Together

As soon as Jumin comes back from work we talked properly about our feelings and what to do for the remaining years we have together. I decided not to go back home yet until the day Jumin leaves I will go back home but from time to time I'll also come back here to take care of Elizabeth the 3rd since she cannot go with Jumin on his trip.

So the one week being together began...

"Patty..." Jumin looks at me who is blocking his way to the door.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked.

"We only have a week to be together!"

"So?"

"Soooo you are spending the week with me!"

".... I'll come home early-"

I went to Jumin and kiss him on the lips. "Patty-"

I kiss him on the cheek.

"..."

"You better!" I said as he drops his things and started to carry me and we head to the bedroom~

....Until then he spent the one whole week with me at home. If your wondering 'what about his work?' Well he suddenly just ditches them to Jaehee. I'm sorry Jaehee....

We went to couple dates lately and we took a lot of pictures together... (enjoy!)

 (enjoy!)

When the week ends I went together with Jumin at the airport and had our final goodbyes

...When the week ends I went together with Jumin at the airport and had our final goodbyes.

"Time moves fast..." I said.

"Yeah, rest assure Patty. I'll contact you everyday if I have to keep you company." Jumin said determine to do so.

"Um, don't push yourself too hard okay?" I said. It may be lonely without him but Ill have my friends and Elizabeth to keep me company. Before he takes his flight we had our final kiss and parted ways......

"You seem to be okay lately?" MC said as we meet at our usual spot. Zen wasn't with us, instead we have Jaehee in the group.

"The coffee here tastes great!"Jaehee commented. "Yeah it really is." I said. Jumin doesn't know this but Mc and I have been helping Jaehee with her work lately. "I can't believe Jumin left just like that and had Jaehee doing all the work. This is cruelty." MC said gettting furious.

"Thank you for you two for helping me, even thought I could have just do this myself." Jaehee said, being modest.

"Well, I'm at fault too since I made him not go to work for an entire week so, I should do something to make it up to you Jaehee." I said as I helped out with a few paper work.

"So MC how's Seven?" I ask, I haven't heard much about these two lately.

"Well, we got ourselves married again..." MC said. Jaehee and I looked at her surprised. "It was a quick marriage since after we have kids and all and we tried to have a family picture." Mc said with a bright smile but for a split second she looked haggard.

"I'm guessing it went well but yett....."

MC told us what has happened in the family photo shooting and I can totally imagine how it ended like...

"You must been having a hard time having energetic kids..." Jaehee said who seems to feel MC's pain. It was if I have to say so myself.

"Well, who's genes did those to ended up getting it from?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"Seven." We all said at the same time and we laughed.

RING RING RING

"Jumin again?" MC ask.

"Yeah, he's taking this way too seriously. It's been a few days already and it almost felt like he hasn't left at all." I said as I left for a bit and took the call.

"Hello?"

"Patty how's your day?"

"It's okay I'm with Jaehee and MC."

"Is that so, well I called you now just to let you know that I missed you."

UGhhhhh! His voice is sooo cool on the phone I get the chills and straight forward as usual.

"I miss you too always!" I said as we kept on talking about our day until one of us ended the call.