Talk

Alright, I have finish my work and I can get an early rest. I should probably have some of the maids to take care of Patty's clothing for the party for tomorrow. I already have reminded assistant Kang to take care for the preparations tomorrow. It's going to be perfect.

Just as I was about to review the file one more time... I receive a voice mail from Patty

 I receive a voice mail from Patty

"... Assistant Kang this is perfect! I shall head home immediately."

"Wait! but sir you have some other documents that you need to check!" Assistant Kang said as she holds out for the documents. I raise my hand. "I have already confirm it so let's go." I said as I pick u my things. "But sir you haven't even lo-"

Before assistant Kang could finish I'm already out of the room. I already reached to the open elevator that a employee stepped out off and pressed the button down.

RING RING RING

Is it Patty? I checked my phone, to my disappointment it's someone else. I sighed and answer the call.

"Hello, MC?"

"Jumin, I'm going to be straight with you and I need you to resolve this professionally." MC's voice sounded serious and at the same time ridiculous.

"What is it?"

"It's about Patty, you should avoid making her fall for you."

?!

"What do you mean? She's my wife and I can be with her whatever we both want."

"Yes, but did you at least remember what I've told you?"

I started to think back of the first conversation we had. I never have met MC for my entire life before and the time I didn't know that Patty had other friends than her...

"That Patty has 3 years only to be with me?"

"Yes, that's why, please don't hurt my friend."

"Why would I hurt her? I love her."

"That's the thing, the more she falls in love with you the more she'll end up getting hurt when you're gone."

I don't understand what she is trying to say. "...Can we meet? I want to understand your point."

"I don't have much time sooner or later I'll be at home with Saeyoung."

"Who's that?" I tried to think what MC just said, is it her own son?

"Doesn't matter, the point is I already know that Sae- I mean Seven doesn't know about me and my family." I paused when I didn't expect to hear would happen, I'm confident of 707's acting skills but to be found out... Must be the time they've spent together.

"There's no point in hiding now is it?" I said as I formally admit defeat.

"I know I put my hopes up to high and if you must know..." I can hear her sobbing on the other side of the call. "I've suffered for a years when I thought that Saeyoung will be back to me. I had to go to a therapist about how heart broken I felt after the 3 years I've spent with him...."

She kept crying until she can finally speak straight. "So think of it this way... Patty may suffer the same fate as me. She has never been in a relationship with anyone once but it can be hurtful for her..." I listen to MC, at first I was in denial since I wanted Patty all to myself but then again I realize that I could also hurt her for too much of my love. She's an unpredictable woman, I know but... The thought of her being hurt because of me would be...

"....Sorry, I shouldn't have acted this way. I already accepted it but after seeing Seven again it's just... Anyways I hope you could understand." MC said finally. "I'm sorry that things have gone that way to you but... If anything I would do whatever I can not to hurt Patty, I promise you that." I said with my firm love for Patty.

"She'll one day talk about you something about it. So I'm just giving you a heads up in case you might do something that will hurt her." MC said. She and Patty must had a talk about what happened between me and Patty last night. "Don't worry I won't tell her and thank you, I'll have that noted."

"You better because the last time I check you're a bad actor." and just like that we ended the conversation. I don't want to hurt Patty...... I should talk to V.